Can a single bad review put a provider out of business?

Just checked London has 100% YES reviews! I expected as much! LOL

But I was surprised when I noticed Shorty & Ed were tunnel buddies! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Dammit SL just go ahead make an appointment and bang her already. It's obvious your loins are calling for some Rayne. jk jk
who is London?
who is London? Originally Posted by Denver Broncos
aww you are new here welcome. just look around you'll get the gist of things.
To the topic at hand: I don't feel a single bad review would put a lady out of business. Most people who use review boards understand that sometimes things just don't work, but the several positive reviews should shed light to one bad review. Also, yes a string of negative reviews will impact business.

Now for a related but slighty off topic post. To skylar, she does view her job with disdain. Contempt and disdain for what she does and what men do. I took away from it that she is a very sad person. Incredibly strong, driven, and intelligent, but sad. I'd consider myself a fool if I thought any of the ladies I see honestly enjoy time with me. I only hope they don't resent me the way this lady does. But I'm pretty certain they do so...
  • Old-T
  • 11-30-2011, 03:29 AM
I believe the impact of one bad review depends upon four things:

--Is it her first review? If so it is far more damaging than if it is one bad review after a string of good ones.

--How competitive is the area? If there are many similar ladies with strong reputations it probably makes it more difficult for the one whose only review is bad to get someone willing to take a second chance.

--How easily can she remake herself? Can she rename, rephone, readvertize herself to distance herself from the bad review?

But mostly how bad is bad? There is "She was distracted, I felt rushed, and she was heavier than she looked in her photos" is one level of "bad". "She was damn scary, had a shotgun propped up against the table, the place looked like it wasn't cleaned in a month, and I swear I heard the sound of a camera shutter going off while we were in bed" is a very different level of "bad".
Dammit SL just go ahead make an appointment and bang her already. It's obvious your loins are calling for some Rayne. jk jk Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I was writting a request, when I saw a post by Shorty that says she has a 6" rule! So I just erased it! That does seem to be discrimination if you ask me! LOL
who is London? Originally Posted by Denver Broncos
London britches falling down... she is a well spoken Covemess that wears sweat pants that are too loose! LOL
I have found that surfing ECCIE one bad review does a provider not BREAK! But all it takes is some ass wipe to state he "HEARD" she once did FFBB and it gets ugly very quick! Second hand I don't know what I'm talking about, crap like that has been slung by pissed off dip shits on several occasions. It can all but ruin a providers business. It’s some thing I don't joke about for that very reason. And I joke about everything! So I would say YES, one BAD review can have a devastating effect on a provider.
Human nature draws people to the negative. Just see how many responses a NO review gets. I don't put a lot of stock in reviews unless they are consistant. There are just some guys that I don't give a shit what they say.
A lot of times one bad review falls off the first page and as long as she has other positive reviews has no effect at all. When it does make a difference is when the lady or one of her regulars make a big deal about it.

It then lingers and guys will avoid her more for the drama than the bad review.
Ah London is just another Angel!

Women are Angels. And when someone breaks thier wings....
They simply continue to fly ........ On a broomstick.....
They are flexible like that.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
lol... No comment!
To the topic at hand: I don't feel a single bad review would put a lady out of business. Most people who use review boards understand that sometimes things just don't work, but the several positive reviews should shed light to one bad review. Also, yes a string of negative reviews will impact business.

Now for a related but slighty off topic post. To skylar, she does view her job with disdain. Contempt and disdain for what she does and what men do. I took away from it that she is a very sad person. Incredibly strong, driven, and intelligent, but sad. I'd consider myself a fool if I thought any of the ladies I see honestly enjoy time with me. I only hope they don't resent me the way this lady does. But I'm pretty certain they do so... Originally Posted by daratu1
Good Points
lol... No comment! Originally Posted by Soonerman12
Your learning grasshopper! LOL
naw, theres chicks on backpage that guys SCREAM about, all but come to your house, rip your phone outta your hand and slap the shit out of you for even asking about her and yet I see the same ads on backpage from the same girl year after year. Someone must be seeing her.Maybe, when guys see a bad pattern, in what would be considered to most a bad review, that is the "hook" for them.Maybe someones def of "cash and dash" is anothers "ultimate GFE"? I think guys are just basiclly horney sick fucks and see just about anything if all the right conditions happen to fall in line .
naw, theres chicks on backpage that guys SCREAM about, all but come to your house, rip your phone outta your hand and slap the shit out of you for even asking about her and yet I see the same ads on backpage from the same girl year after year. Someone must be seeing her.Maybe, when guys see a bad pattern, in what would be considered to most a bad review, that is the "hook" for them.Maybe someones def of "cash and dash" is anothers "ultimate GFE"? I think guys are just basiclly horney sick fucks and see just about anything if all the right conditions happen to fall in line . Originally Posted by JONBALLS
One HOT picture does it for me! LOL