How LOW can YOU go?

You know you get canceled for calling out the truth. Kind of like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla

You'd never get canceled for telling the truth on Facebag, Shitter, and YouBoob! Honest! You can believe it! I read it on all of those sites!
The other ladies were only cheering him on because they were afraid of being cancelled. Originally Posted by ValenTX
Cowards deserve their fate. Just like those female swimmers that were getting smoked by the tranny swimmer. He was like #350 in the US as a male... #1 as a female. EVERY female at EVERY meet should have stood on the blocks when the race started... just absolutely REFUSE to play along.

But they didn't so, I have no problem with them losing to a dude with tits.

If they won't stand up for themselves (regardless of the reason) then There is zero reason to stand up FOR them.

At the end of the day, if women are equal, they don't need men to fight their battles for them.

*Nothing against Trans. Live your life how YOU want to live it. But don't expect to have everyone else accommodate your beliefs.

Also reminds me of a joke: Three blondes are walking the beach when they come upon a oil lantern half buried in the sand. The girls agree to rub it and each share a wish. And wouldn't you know it, there WAS a genie in the bottle.

First Blonde says: I want to be smart! And Bam... she is turned in to an incredibly smart woman who can solve difficult crossword puzzles and answer obscure trivia

Second Blonde says: I just want to be smarter than her. And Bam... she is turned in to a Nobel Prize winning physicist level intellect. She starts to mentally start solving complex problems.

Third Blonde says: I want to be the smarter than the smartest woman that ever lived! And Bam.... she turns into a man.
  • BLM69
  • 11-16-2022, 03:58 PM
It surprises me that nobody spoke up, these young women spend a lot of time doing this, lot's of $ on maintance,. exercise and probably starve themselves to compete to lose to a fat Man? Was Suma wrestling not a option?

The family should have backed them up. This generation is too soft and emotional and it's taking the weak older crowd with them,. nothing but followers that will never lead anything

I know right, aren't you proud to be an American!

Just when you think that you've hit the floor and couldn't go any lower CREEPY JOE takes you right into the gutter.

I mean let's give the man some credit for his leadership. If not for his ideology and religious cult following we wouldn't have Brian winning womens beauty pagents in post #1, BLM, Antifa or alphabet people.

I'll just let this photo marinate and sink in for a while.

This is who you voted for ladies and simps, and now you get to choke on it.

https://youtu.be/k1LJcOed3uI

Click the link above to hear a special message from your President CREEPY Joe Biden.

I just wanted everyone to know that should I go missing or I am found dead that I DID NOT Epstein myself.

https://youtu.be/d0q3vt8vhsI

What happened to the USA? How LOW must WE go? POST and let us know below.