Hooker VS Hobbyist.....Is this about right?

Don't forget this one too . . .

http://www.xtranormal.com/profile/2623231/

Someone just PM'ed me with it . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
Don't forget this one too . . .

http://www.xtranormal.com/profile/2623231/

Someone just PM'ed me with it . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis
Cha Ching! LOL.
Can't say I've met any of you in person but now I meet you on this board.

It seem my little bit of fun is starting to get around.

I thought it might amuse the girls and confuse the boys.

Today a bulletin board, tomorrow the world I tell you.
Robby?
Nope. At this rate we could be here for a while!
Nope. At this rate we could be here for a while! Originally Posted by Mr.Virgin
Hhhmmm. What are your thoughts on Catholicism?
  • coven
  • 06-10-2010, 03:46 PM
NO ONE will really wish to comment on this ... but yes. It's about right. On my level of things, at least.

Classic. Too bad that it would, and will, ultimately piss off every man that watches it. OR, it will certainly agitate men who see that women have commented on it with a laugh.

Probably.

Thanks for making me smile this morning. You have no idea how the last few weeks have been. Play this video. Imagine me in it. And repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Ad nauseum.

You get the idea.

Thanks for letting me know that I'm not the only one,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Elisabeth,

Not every man will be pissed of because you laugh . Some of us think that shit is funny. The ones that act upset are just members of the Pedantic Posting Society and really have no sense of humor at all.

Smile, Sunshine it's all a massive cosmic joke anyway.

Coven
NO ONE will really wish to comment on this ... but yes. It's about right. On my level of things, at least.

Classic. Too bad that it would, and will, ultimately piss off every man that watches it. OR, it will certainly agitate men who see that women have commented on it with a laugh.<snip>

Thanks for letting me know that I'm not the only one,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
(performing self-check) 1. Pissed off? Nope.

2. Agitated that women have seen it and laughed? Nope.

(self-check complete)

To borrow a phrase from Da Bugs: "What a maroon!" If a guy recognizes himself in it -- then the shoe fits. And so forth.

For hobbyists, a good cautionary tale.

And for you ladies, laugh -- by all means, laugh! And if I act like that -- laugh at me, please! A laugh doesn't have to be cruel or bitter -- it can also be a "oh that was a good one! what a sense of humor! we're going to have a good time together!"

(If I get a laugh like that, maybe I'll realize how foolishly I'm behaving.)

Hhhmmm. What are your thoughts on Catholicism? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Try Jonathan Kirsch, or perhaps Robby.
Try Jonathan Kirsch, or perhaps Robbie. Originally Posted by Mr.Virgin
deleted.
Blimey, I think you need a rub down with some Haagen-Dazs and get back under the covers.
Random obscure pic.....
Blimey, I think you need a rub down with some Haagen-Dazs and get back under the covers. Originally Posted by Mr.Virgin
What in the hell does that picture have to do with anything, Marcus, except it IS interesting?

I've been in a snit for over a week and the above comment did nothing to improve it. I don't wish to get pointed for saying what I REALLY want to state. Just use your imagination.

What a prick. Happy?
Poor attempt at comic relief.