cologne?

I make my own. Really. I have been stopped and complimented on many occasions.
doesn't really matter ....just wear someThing. I don't understand why men don't drown themselves in it. Smell sexy for once
Too much cologne can be horrible, a lot of foreign guys I have seen in college wear WAY too much and it is literally gives me a headache the smell is so strong.

Just keep yourself clean and maybe use a small amount of something light.

doesn't really matter ....just wear someThing. I don't understand why men don't drown themselves in it. Smell sexy for once Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Hai Karate, if you can find it.
I make my own. Really. I have been stopped and complimented on many occasions. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Complimented...or just commented on? ija
Obsession??? If you are still using that maybe you would like Drakkar Noir....lol jj
  • RoxyG
  • 04-24-2013, 04:45 PM
Issey Miyake

Yes... omg!!! Makes my knees weak
I'm just wondering what is this cologne going to be used for. I'm currently using Creed Aventus, Dior Ambre Nuit, Bond no 9 Coney Island, Gucci Por Homme II, and the Chanel Allure Homme line. I've got more than 50 different colognes.

Cologne Recommendation

Do you want to use it for..
[ ]Daytime
[ ]Nighttime
[ ]Doesn't matter

What season should it be appropriate for (select all that apply)
[ ]Winter
[ ]Spring
[ ]Summer
[ ]Fall

What occasion are you wearing it for
[ ]Signature Day to Day
[ ]Night Out/Bar/Clubbing
[ ]Date
[ ]Upper Class/Special Occasions

How much would you like to spend?
[ ]less than $20(one can only hope)
[ ]20-50$
[ ]50-100$
[ ]$100+ CEO'n 10k a day
I'm just wondering what is this cologne going to be used for. I'm currently using Creed Aventus, Dior Ambre Nuit, Bond no 9 Coney Island, Gucci Por Homme II, and the Chanel Allure Homme line. I've got more than 50 different colognes.

Cologne Recommendation

Do you want to use it for..
[ ]Daytime
[ ]Nighttime
[ ]Doesn't matter

What season should it be appropriate for (select all that apply)
[ ]Winter
[ ]Spring
[ ]Summer
[ ]Fall

What occasion are you wearing it for
[ ]Signature Day to Day
[ ]Night Out/Bar/Clubbing
[ ]Date
[ ]Upper Class/Special Occasions

How much would you like to spend?
[ ]less than $20(one can only hope)
[ ]20-50$
[ ]50-100$
[ ]$100+ CEO'n 10k a day Originally Posted by ROCKWOOD
Though I appreciate that the choice can get to this level of complexity, I'm a simple man, just want one choice that I can wear, ladies enjoy, and never hurts if it has panty dropping powers :-)

I ordered a small bottle of the Issey Miyake to give it a try, worse case it does not work with my chemistry and I try a different one, best case panties drop.

Simplicity at it's best :-)
  • RoxyG
  • 04-25-2013, 09:39 AM
Great choice!! Make sure you let us know how it works out for you
Issey and JPG are both excellent but don't bathe in them, they can be strong. Carolina Herrera 212 grey and blue bottles, John Vervatos are nice as well
I bought a bottle of Phoenix Keith Urban it was cheap during Christmas shopping. I would get compliments from women(both providers and civies) telling me I smell great. Not bad for $5!

I like Gucci Guilty and Armani Code
I always wore cool water or Lagerfeld. Miss wearing piere cardan, but think I might try issey also.
I always wore cool water or Lagerfeld. Miss wearing piere cardan, but think I might try issey also. Originally Posted by nightengale1973
Dont worry darlin you always smell yummy....