RTM

Okay. Now I’m really confused. Are the two above posters not thread hijacking which Is a word I learned today that adult websites point and give warnings. News to me. So the above two posters didn’t thread hijack and both by their join dates should know the rules
  • BLM69
  • 12-13-2023, 07:36 PM
I call it the snitch button
Please unique carpenter please come here and explain how Dear John Rm and I believe censer m are not in violation of a thread hijack offense on this thread. I’m a new member trying to find his way only to be harassed. Are they accountable to follow the rules
Quit whining pitroom aka trill and other handles. Everyone knows that this is just another of your numerous reincarnation's
Okay!. Now I’m really confused. Are the two above posters not thread hijacking which Is a word I learned today that adult websites point and give warnings. News to me. So the above two posters didn’t thread hijack and both by their join dates should know the rules Originally Posted by Huskylover
Shut up!
husky,
In that the RTM button covers all perceived violations of guidelines, nothing posted here so far in this thread is drift or hijack as the thread is an open discussion about use of the RTM, that the OP started.

For everyone, the guidelines are what they are, and there are close to 3 dozen. Btw, the last paragraph in the numbered section states that the various staff instructions at the top of various forums are additional guidelines.

I would like to thank husky for his questions at posts 16 and 18 that provided the opportunity for a reminder that, again, the guidelines are what they are.

Last, my favorite guidelines are # 16 and # 17.
You guys wouldn't want me as a moderator. As soon as someone started playing these games concerning multiple user names, they would be banned. I wouldn't put up with it for very long. I was a lead administrator for a forum with 15,000 members and we had a couple of guys play this game and it didn't last very long.

So why did I and the moderators do this. It's simply because one person wouldn't be allowed to play games with the other 14,999 members and that one member who couldn't obey the rules was not more important than all the other good members. We had a very successful site and we were getting more members by the day. Plus that one member playing games was adding nothing to the forum, so he wasn't even missed by anybody when banned.

Also, about 80% of the members didn't concern themselves with moderators or rules, it was the other 20%. Since it was a family friendly site we kept a watch out for those not posting in a family friendly manner. We always had a few members who tried to stretch the rules and usually a warning took care of this. I'm also an administrator for 2 Facebook groups (one with over 50,000 members) and basically do things the same way I did on the website forum.
They really should be a guideline about the necessity of updating taint photos.
Sigh,
ਪੇਰੀਨੀਅਮ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਦਰਸ਼ਨ ਕਰਨਾ ਇੱਕ ਉਲੰਘਣਾ ਹੈ
  • Busty
  • 12-14-2023, 08:09 PM
He never once asked, what's that diamond in the corner..... like most new people

Ialways thought that "RTM" meant Registered Therapeutic Massage.
My add on is that excessive use of the rtm has resulted in spam infractions. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Do you think it would be a good idea to make this a sticky? Just a thought.
I thought RTM was “Right to Mork” as in the right to imitate Robin Williams in Mork & Mindy.

Texas is a Right to Mork state.
Nanu, nanu.
Nanu, nanu. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Shazbot!