increasing evidence that virus came from wuhan lab

less than 1,000 feet. not very smart is it? and next to the Hospital? how stupid are these backward fucks?

We screened the area around the seafood market and identified two laboratories conducting research on bat coronavirus. Within ~ 280 meters from the market, there was the Wuhan Center for Disease Control & Prevention. WHCDC hosted animals in laboratories for research purpose, one of which was specialized in pathogens collection and identification. In one of their studies, 155 bats including Rhinolophus affinis were captured in Hubei province, and other 450 bats were captured in Zhejiang province. The expert in Collection was noted in the Author Contributions (JHT).

Surgery was performed on the caged animals and the tissue samples were collected for DNA and RNA extraction and sequencing. The tissue samples and contaminated trashes were source of pathogens. They were only ~280 meters from the seafood market. The WHCDC was also adjacent to the Union Hospital (Figure 1, bottom) where the first group of doctors were infected during this epidemic. It is plausible that the virus leaked around and some of them contaminated the initial patients in this epidemic, though solid proofs are needed in future study.

also this is the summation ..

But it is a remarkable coincidence that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was researching Ebola and SARS-associated coronaviruses in bats before the pandemic outbreak, and that in the month when Wuhan doctors were treating the first patients of COVID-19, the institute announced in a hiring notice that “a large number of new bat and rodent new viruses have been discovered and identified.” And the fact that the Chinese government spent six weeks insisting that COVID-19 could not be spread from person to person means that its denials about Wuhan laboratories cannot be accepted without independent verification.

China's denials about all of this is what caused this new pandemic if it's even that. they need to be held responsible for this shit. so it's not some intentional CCP plot it's gross stupidity. regardless China needs to be held accountable by the US and the World. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I agree.
  • oeb11
  • 04-05-2020, 06:13 PM
i agree china is responsible for the pandemic - I hold my opinion on whether the CCP was panning a biologic warfare event that got out of control - or that went precisely as Comrade Xi had hoped.

To crash the world economies - with no , or minimal risk to China/Russia - what better could Xi and Putin ask? not Much!
i agree china is responsible for the pandemic - I hold my opinion on whether the CCP was panning a biologic warfare event that got out of control - or that went precisely as Comrade Xi had hoped.

To crash the world economies - with no , or minimal risk to China/Russia - what better could Xi and Putin ask? not Much! Originally Posted by oeb11
I think it could go either way but I'm not sure we will ever get to the truth.

I think at this point the likely story is they were researching the bat viruses on human guinea pigs and due to sloppy practices it got away from them, they tried to hide it and they no longer could.

Now, they are just going to deny, deny and misdirect.

This is all speculation on my part and I'm not saying it couldn't have been an "innocent" thing but they should pay either way, just a question of how much. They have killed tens of thousands of people and caused trillions in losses.
you do know that was as obligatory caveat statement.

why write the article if theres no proof.

the writer cites some telling proof that it may have occurred.

CCP being who they are. they cannot be trusted. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Why post the article if it admits it has no proof?

Yous seem to trust any source of information that fits your conspiratorial narrative, dillsy,

It “may” have occurred. But you don’t know if it did. The author of this story didn’t.

Flimsy and peddlings bullshit. I don’t trust the Chicoms, but yous trust anybody who’ll say anything you wants to hear.

As long as nobody tries to include this in Trumps legacy of death and ruination of your REAL AMERICAN dream.
Why post the article if it admits it has no proof? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
LOL...No proof, that's 90% of the posts here and 100% or your bullshit posts.

I don't see you harassing Jax for his 9 million WAPO opinion pieces that aren't based in fact or proof either.

It's almost sad watching you post, you fake canuck, but only almost sad as we all know your actual alter ego.
Nope. This isn’t about me, interchangeable parts. This is about the proliferation of conspiracy after conspiracy.

Dillsy posted an article that disclaims itself as unproven.

He constantly does.

Yous wants me to criticize someone else? Why don’t yous criticize dillsy?

Pull your finger out of your ass.

The Wuhan Institute of Virology in China indeed posted a job opening on November 18, 2019, “asking for scientists to come research the relationship between the coronavirus and bats.”... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Speaking of job openings. There was this one in the USA that was also posted on or about Nov 19, 2019, to manage pandemics. On the downside, the locations of the jobs are predominately located in Demonicrat, aka chite-hole, cities around the country, but the pay is decent and the site has an 'Apply Now' button:

https://jobs.cdc.gov/job/dallas/publ...m/250/14136286

Public Health Advisor (Quarantine Program)

Job ID HHS-CDC-D3-20-10640010 Date posted 11/15/2019 Location Dallas, Texas, El Paso, Texas, Houston, Texas, Seattle, Washington, Anchorage, Alaska, Los Angeles, California, San Diego, California, San Francisco, California, Miami, Florida, Atlanta, Georgia, Honolulu, Hawaii, Chicago, Illinois, Boston, Massachusetts, Detroit, Michigan, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Newark, New Jersey, New York, New York, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, San Juan Department: Department of Health And Human Services
Agency: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention...
Nope. This isn’t about me, interchangeable parts. This is about the proliferation of conspiracy after conspiracy.

Dillsy posted an article that disclaims itself as unproven.

He constantly does.

Yous wants me to criticize someone else? Why don’t yous criticize dillsy?

Pull your finger out of your ass. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

yous is a rolling pile of negative smelly turd ofal.

c'mon... you know love shitting your boytoy bwk.