Where will these cocksuckers stop?

Bambino is a lying freak that sits in his basement and just comes up with pathetic lies because of his insecurity. He has no pride and is probably a serial killer or worse. Hi is small pea brain gets his news off of twitter and Parler. He is an embarrassment to humanity as well as any mammal.

These miserable motherfuckers need to be removed from our country. Originally Posted by FrankZappa
I don't think bambi has a basement.
You are an expert on this. The only thing you know anything about. Originally Posted by bambino
It looks like the "teh" guy is taking the course too.
I don't think bambi has a basement. Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
You thought wrong, as usual. Try to stay on topic. You’re quoting banned members. What do you think about LE confiscating weapons, or anything else without a warrant.
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2021, 10:18 AM
I don't think bambi has a basement. Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
His mom probably does
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2021, 10:19 AM
You thought wrong, as usual. Try to stay on topic. You’re quoting banned members. What do you think about LE confiscating weapons, or anything else without a warrant. Originally Posted by bambino
What do you think about them confiscating cars from suspected **** dealers
What's True
In the U.S. Supreme Court case of Caniglia v Strom, the Acting Solicitor General's Office argued that the court should declare it constitutional for police to enter a home and seize property, without a warrant, "when a serious threat to lives or health justifies immediate intervention," in certain circumstances.

What's False
The government did not argue for a blanket, indiscriminate authorization for police to enter homes and seize property in any set of circumstances, as some news headlines suggested.
What do you think about them confiscating cars from suspected **** dealers Originally Posted by WTF
Every US citizen deserves full protection of their Constitutional rights. Even criminals.
What's True
In the U.S. Supreme Court case of Caniglia v Strom, the Acting Solicitor General's Office argued that the court should declare it constitutional for police to enter a home and seize property, without a warrant, "when a serious threat to lives or health justifies immediate intervention," in certain circumstances.

What's False
The government did not argue for a blanket, indiscriminate authorization for police to enter homes and seize property in any set of circumstances, as some news headlines suggested.
Originally Posted by instfixer
Well, that’s a slippery slope isn’t it? Their ultimate goal is to end the 2nd amendment and guns.
Well, that’s a slippery slope isn’t it? Their ultimate goal is to end the 2nd amendment and guns. Originally Posted by bambino
Really? I didn't know you could read the minds of the Supreme Court justices.
Really? I didn't know you could read the minds of the Supreme Court justices. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I don’t need to Pfunkster. I know how Commies work. Look what they did to education. They infiltrate and then take over. Besides, every branch of our government is corrupt. Republicans too. And guess what, they don’t give a shit about you.
I don’t need to Pfunkster. I know how Commies work. Look what they did to education. They infiltrate and then take over. Besides, every branch of our government is corrupt. Republicans too. And guess what, they don’t give a shit about you. Originally Posted by bambino
Wow!

Wow!

Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
That’s so funny. Did you think of that yourself?
That’s so funny. Did you think of that yourself? Originally Posted by bambino
Actually he copied it from me. Prolly pasted it like his other posts that resemble headlines from wapo or msnbc
Sadly its called HISTORY oh yeah I forgot they don't teach that anymore
I don’t need to Pfunkster. I know how Commies work. Look what they did to education. They infiltrate and then take over. Besides, every branch of our government is corrupt. Republicans too. And guess what, they don’t give a shit about you. Originally Posted by bambino
Sadly its called HISTORY oh yeah I forgot they don't teach that anymore Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Conspiracy theories, and paranoia, are not history. Sorry!