Smoking fetish?

Thanks Nicolet!

A cigar bj is very different. It can take up to an hour or more to smoke the larger cigars, and keeping one's jaws open that long is nearly impossible.... so what we're really talking about is a combination of slow bj, HJ, and whatever other frottage techniques to keep both parties in a state of arousal.... but it's not "edging" at all. All usually accompanied by conversation, adult beverages, shared smoking, etc.

In addition, consider position. Since its such a long time, be flexible and move every now and then. I've enjoyed a slow grind cowgirl with a smoking lady, which was very relaxing and sexy.
Thanks for the info everybody! It makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one into this kind of kink. Hopefully one day I can meet up with one of you beautiful ladies that don't mind catering to this fetish. Thanks again.
A little silliness! I took a series of 6 photos with my teddy bears in a menage et trois, this is teddy bear after glow!

I smoke to turn men on.....I'm not a cigarette smoker, but it's hot when appreciated. The most recent one wanted me to smoke during face sitting. I got off super fast, I could feel his excitement in all the smoke.
Nothing beats a hot chick smoking a cigarette. Fuck Ya!
A lawyer subbie...LOVED a woman smoking cigs...long ones in a cig holder.
MAJOR turn on for him.
He invited me over to his beautiful Highland Park home and after a couple of glasses of merlot, I stripped his clothes off, tied his wrists and ankles to the corners of his bed,
I took out my cigarette holder and put my long black kid leather opera-length gloves on, made him watch as I put slippery, fire engine red lipstick on, and fingered the cigarette sliding it into the holder.
I sensually blew out a perfect smoke ring right over his eager mouth, and he inhaled the smoke and came.

I don't smoke anymore.
I smoke to turn men on.....I'm not a cigarette smoker, but it's hot when appreciated. The most recent one wanted me to smoke during face sitting. I got off super fast, I could feel his excitement in all the smoke. Originally Posted by RoxanneReynolds

Roxanne: Greatness. This is now on my bucket list.

I enjoy the visual and also enjoy sharing a fine cigar with a lady who also enjoys them. One just needs to look at some of the old black and white movie scenes to see how it's done. Exchange of oral while he/she enjoys a smoke and taking turns is very erotic. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
I don't really smoke, but do offer smoking fetish sessions.
I think the long cigarette extender/holders are quite sexy.
I love to eat a woman while she is smoking a cigarette, sitting on the sofa, watching television. Very hot to me...
Smoking fetishes are hot. I'm not a cigarette smoker but socially with a drink? No problem. Black and white films definitely make it look uber sexy on a woman. She appears to classy, sensual, and carefree and really all it ever is, is visual. I offer smoking sessions and men love it!!
I've done quite a few smoking fetish sessions. I love all my fetish sessions smoking is one of the most inquired about next to mommy fetish
Like Stacy said about how sexxxy it looks on black and white film...for me it's the red lipstick and white smoke turn on!!!
  • savak
  • 10-10-2014, 11:01 PM
its not a turn on for me to see a woman smoking....

but I like the idea of incorporating cirgarette smoke into fetishes. I did a roleplay recently with a provider where a provider played a police officer and was interrogating me, and during the interrogation she was smoking a cigarette and blew cigarette smoke into my face as part of the roleplay.

She asked before we started the roleplay if I was gonna freak if she smoked a cigarette during the session, I was like "nope" and she used it during the session to great effect.

During another session, I was domming a blind-folded/restrained provider, I blew out a candle and sucked in the the smoke vapors from the candle and then went up to kiss her and blew the candle smoke into her mouth as I kissed her, that was fucking cool.

Now that I think about it, I gotta get a smokey blow job
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
That is hot! I have a smoking fetish appt Soon