Have you contacted your Senator and your Representative

without making your sentiment known to the representative of your area, nothing will happen. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
"nothing will happen" regardless
To accept what is wrong as the status quo is just as bad if not worse than those that are doing the wrong.

Assup, I have severe vision problems and am legally blind. Sometimes I do not see my typing mistakes. I am eligible for completer disability but I choose to work. Thank you for pointing out that I have a disability.
My outrage is not that the discrimination was done against TEA party or conservative groups but that it was done at all. It is no more right either way and those responsible may have committed a crime. Criminal activity within the IRS cannot be tolerated even if directed by the CEO. Somebody, somewhere should have blown the whistle and if they did and it was covered up then woe be to those that were involved.

We could get into the CEO using the DOJ to uncover who within his office was talking to the press but that is just another abuse of our government agencies. Oh and the gun walking aka Fast and Furiious not to mention the Benghazi cover-up.

Like I have said before....propaganda you can believe in.
My outrage is not that the discrimination was done against TEA party or conservative groups but that it was done at all. It is no more right either way and those responsible may have committed a crime. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Crime? Really? List all parties who were denied their tax exemption. Oh that's right, NONE. Although a lot went through extra questioning NO ONE WAS DENIED THEIR PRECIOUS TAX EXEMPTION. Where is the crime in that.
Discriminating is my claim there Big Louie.
How is this surprising in anyway??? This sort of rubbish happens all the time between Tor/LIbDems & Labour back home.
Discriminating is my claim there Big Louie. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
That's a long way from being a criminal offense much less one that can lead to impeachment.
I have not called for impeachment of anyone. What I am calling for is for the government to act in a manner that is fair and equal to all. We know that something was being done that could possibly incriminate at least one higher level employee if the IRS and there may be many more. The fact that this administration is not truthful with the American public has been shown over and over again. This is why we should demand that an independent investigation take place and if crimes were committed that those responsible are punished to the fullest extent of the law so that the consequences will cause others to think before they do the same.