enlarged prostate

Don't condoms cause cancer? Bbfs is the way to do it. Originally Posted by rapcat
Well sweetie you guarantee with those comments to never get an eccie girl to see you. Have fun when your Dick falls off lol
I have done bbfs with eccie girls. I'm not into guys like yourself.
Well sweetie you guarantee with those comments to never get an eccie girl to see you. Have fun when your Dick falls off lol Originally Posted by Ts AmberRose
...don't worry til its about pink grapefruit size, then see a urologist....IJS
Well sweetie you guarantee with those comments to never get an eccie girl to see you. Have fun when your Dick falls off lol Originally Posted by Ts AmberRose
funny....not. skank, we aren't supposed to judge people here on eccie.....maybe you have your own issues to deal with.. who do you thinck you are? ugliness is never covered by make up, you are a nasty human being...have fun when you come to terms with what a shallow empty sad person you are.....you think your so clever, but your really sad, and without a soul
funny....not. skank, we aren't supposed to judge people here on eccie.....maybe you have your own issues to deal with.. who do you thinck you are? ugliness is never covered by make up, you are a nasty human being...have fun when you come to terms with what a shallow empty sad person you are.....you think your so clever, but your really sad, and without a soul Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Wow that's kinda harsh to be clear I was referring to the fact that he openly admits to barebacking SW and other girls. NO Judgement here but it seems you would like to pass judgement on me ah well im used to it attack away has no effect on me i've heard it all on this board.
You are more likely to be diseased. Sodomite. Don't donate blood! Originally Posted by rapcat
I always get a kick out of someone trying to slut-shame on a fuck board lol
I know this nurse that could help you out with that.
I know this nurse that could help you out with that. Originally Posted by Jane Doe
She is a mentor to me.... I will eventually have an under 60 second gaurenteed heavy jizzzz Prostate Massage club...
Nurses uniform optional
funny....not. skank, we aren't supposed to judge people here on eccie.....maybe you have your own issues to deal with.. who do you thinck you are? ugliness is never covered by make up, you are a nasty human being...have fun when you come to terms with what a shallow empty sad person you are.....you think your so clever, but your really sad, and without a soul Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
WOW someone woke up on the wrong side of asshole today...pretty uncalled for
She is a mentor to me.... I will eventually have an under 60 second gaurenteed heavy jizzzz Prostate Massage club...
Nurses uniform optional
Originally Posted by Mia Christine
Can I be your assistant? Puts my gloves on. "Hey you. Cough. Good. Now, Nurse Mia is going to take care if you."
Can I be your assistant? Puts my gloves on. "Hey you. Cough. Good. Now, Nurse Mia is going to take care if you." Originally Posted by Jane Doe
Absolutly!
You would just need to agree to wear the company uniform while on duty.
  • LAMF
  • 02-15-2015, 09:12 AM
Absolutly!
You would just need to agree to wear the company uniform while on duty.
Originally Posted by Mia Christine
Maybe we can make this happen today?
Listen to Claire, she's right. While there are plenty of priests who don't take their vow of celibacy seriously, there are plenty who do. Priests have higher rates of enlarged prostate, prostatitis, and prostate cancer than the general male population. Frequent ejaculation lowers the odds.

I'm not sure the OP was serious. In a thread on the National Main Forum, he wrote
I started when I was 21. I quit using condoms with providers when I was 27. I've raw dogged hu dreds of providers. I'm 38 now.

He's banned now, so perhaps it is moot, but here goes:

Chronic exposure to STDs hugely increases your risk of enlarged prostate, prostatitis, and prostate cancer. While most providers are safer than most amateurs with regard to STDs, that's because the genuine pros never, ever go bareback.

If rapcat really has gone without protection with multiple unsafe providers 11 years, it's virtually 100% that he has more than one STD. Chlamydia, CMV, Gonorrhea, HPV, Hepatitis, Herpes, Syphilis. Any and all of these can cause chronic inflammation of the prostate.

There are things to be done, but what's the point? Anyone stupid enough to be barebacking for over a decade isn't going to listen to advice on a forum, no matter how well informed.
I'll start off by saying that at your age, you probably have nothing to worry about. But not getting this checked until it's the size of a grapefruit is bad advice.

Absolute PSA numbers under 4 or so don't mean that much. You can have a PSA of 4 and be cancer free. It's very individualized. It's how the number changes over time. And a family history of prostate problems is a significant risk factor.

See a urologist right away and get your PSA measured. Unfortunately, since you probably haven't been monitoring your PSA up to now, you don't have a baseline established. If it's under 4, your urologist may think you're too young for a baseline MRI, but for your peace of mind you should insist on it.