Best Presents

• Sami
  • 11-25-2012, 09:51 AM
I am very thankful to all the sweet gestures & gifts. It's nice to feel like someone thinks of you. For a lady like me who is single by choice. Last New Years day I spent the afternoon with someone who really read my website, and showered me with the most thoughtful gifts ever, he wrapped them 1 for each sense. It was a awesome day for both of us! Has to be one of the most memorable experience in the hobby. Ones like those you never forget
Well....... here's to adding this to my gift list (hint,hint) Originally Posted by canuckvic
LOL! Santa's considering...hmmm.... :P
Normally, I am opposed to slavery on moral grounds.

. . . In this case however, I must make an exception!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Yassuh Masser Gunn. You sho' is against slavery.

But I agree with the girls. I've given cigars, expensive humidors and travel cases for my cigar lovers.

Over the years, I've given cuff links, tailor-made shirts and jackets for my very humble ATF. He hangs a suit so well, that's going to be his present this year. I just love to dress that man. So I can undress him.

Rounds of golf and event tickets are good for my sports fans.

But these guys have been loyal for years, and saw me grow as a companion. You can't really put a price on that kind of loyalty.

For some of my new friends, keyrings, wallets, headphones, and the like make cute stocking stuffers.
Well, now - that's my girl!

. . . Masser Gunn gonna get you something special to stuff yo' hot stockings!

Yassuh Masser Gunn. You sho' is against slavery.

But I agree with the girls. I've given cigars, expensive humidors and travel cases for my cigar lovers.

Over the years, I've given cuff links, tailor-made shirts and jackets for my very humble ATF. He hangs a suit so well, that's going to be his present this year. I just love to dress that man. So I can undress him.

Rounds of golf and event tickets are good for my sports fans.

But these guys have been loyal for years, and saw me grow as a companion. You can't really put a price on that kind of loyalty.

For some of my new friends, keyrings, wallets, headphones, and the like make cute stocking stuffers. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson