Haggler using p411 for discount board

IT WAS ME!!

1. Haggler? you put the ad up.
2. We have never chatted here, we have chatted on 04/12/11 ON P411 which is why I included my info in text. So you would know whom I was.
3. So if WAL-MART has $2.00 gas I cant buy it because I have a Sams card.
4. Most ladies put "no texts" in ads. But most will.
5. I requested 2hrs because I was in fact an hour away. thought it would make it worth your while.
6. It IS your business which is why I didnt respond when you told me that my rates were on P411. But I did feel the right to share my experience, as you did.
Looks like a big missunderstanding and bad communication contact on his part.
This is a misunderstanding on BOTH our parts.. Thats why I asked for help on the subject..But this is exactly why I do not text with someone I have never met before..I would hate for anyone to think I was angry or upset..Fact is when text is done no one can tell the actual volume someone is speaking or the emotion behind it and sometimes what it even means..I meant no harm OR no foul to any one and especially not to you GT.. I got the advice I was looking for and am using it to clear up some things and redo some other things..So for now I will enjoy my paradise stay in pcb...Thanks to everyone who input..
no harm no foul, I just didnt want to be the heavy when I thought I was doing right.
were alllll gooood GT! Enjoy your night its gorgeous outside!
she does have in her advertising NO TEXTING. We need to respect how women run their business matters. Paper trails is not wise of any kind.