Cuban gets front row seat.....

This is fucking hysterical.

Cuban is going to sit in the front row and make faces at Drumpf during the debate.

It will rattle him more than anything HRC or the moderators say because he's just that kinda guy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump will shit his pants. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
are you just jacking off, or do you believe it? Cuban comes off like a Junior High kid, his level of conceit is mind-boggling. Trump won't even notice Cuban, nor care. the fact that Clinton thinks Cuban's presence is worth shit, shows how her campaign is faltering.
are you just jacking off, or do you believe it? Cuban comes off like a Junior High kid, his level of conceit is mind-boggling. Trump won't even notice Cuban, nor care. the fact that Clinton thinks Cuban's presence is worth shit, shows how her campaign is faltering. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'm not sure he can jack off. But he is certainly a jack off.
are you just jacking off, or do you believe it? Cuban comes off like a Junior High kid, his level of conceit is mind-boggling. Trump won't even notice Cuban, nor care. the fact that Clinton thinks Cuban's presence is worth shit, shows how her campaign is faltering. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LMAO Are you trying to jack me off?
How about the parents of the Benghazi victims? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How about the students from Trump University. How about Trump release his taxes? One of Facebook founders offered him 5 million dollars to a charity of his choice if he released his taxes before the first debate.
I'm not sure he can jack off. But he is certainlytrying to be a jack off. Originally Posted by bambino
Did you miss a word or two there bimbo? Or is that just bimbo speak?
Did you miss a word or two there bimbo? Or is that just bimbo speak? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are a complete RETARD Lenny! WTF are you trying to say dumb fuck? Are you and Gary Johnson smoking some dope? What a fucking retard.
How about the students from Trump University. How about Trump release his taxes? One of Facebook founders offered him 5 million dollars to a charity of his choice if he released his taxes before the first debate. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Name one person that Trump allowed to die for their country.

Lets talk about Laureate University and the $17 million dollar perv.
You are a complete RETARD Lenny! WTF are you trying to say dumb fuck? Are you and Gary Johnson smoking some dope? What a fucking retard. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm not sure he can jack off. But he is certainly a jack off. Originally Posted by bambino
You mean jagoff... he's from da Burgh.
You mean jagoff... he's from da Burgh. Originally Posted by lustylad
Tran was referring to Asswipe jacking off. We can never sully our beloved term jagoff on Asswipe. We will call him a jack off.
How about One of yinz jolly jerkoffs?

DRumpf can wink at you when he defends himself for making fun of the disabled reporters. He can point to you and say "look at my retards! They love me,"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH
How about One of yinz jolly jerkoffs?

DRumpf can wink at you when he defends himself for making fun of the disabled reporters. He can point to you and say "look at my retards! They love me,"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What a childish simpleton you are.
the image of Flowers next to Cuban is genius! a respectable and charming lady who had an affair with one candidate's husband, juxtaposed with a childish rich kid who taunts the other candidate like a 7 year-old on the school playground.
Donald Trump Gives Media Cuban Sandwich for Pre Debate Discussion… https://theconservativetreehouse.com...te-discussion/

She must not have seen his hands.