The Durham Probe Just Reached Into the Biden White House

... But the point is - They ALL slandered and libeled
Trump's good name. Sounds like a $10 Billion dollar payout to me.

But the Biden people don't care - they got A WHOLE LOTTA Money $$$
(from taxpayers) to spend.

### Salty
adam schiff has evidence though, what about that, huh? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Adam Schiff was interviewed by a former State Dept. spokesperson Morgan Ortagus, in which he said and I'll paraphrase here, "I can't help it if people lied to Christopher Steele and he lied to us".

True but what you can do is not lie that you have information that you say confirms all this when you didn't/ don't. Adam Schiff had told us for months that he couldn't share this "classified intelligence" that he got from various individuals but a funny thing happened when all that intel was de-classified and not a single person testified that they ever made such statements to Adam Schiff. He should have been impeached right then and there and thrown out of the Congress.

And over on MSNBC, guess who is still peddling that "much of what was reported in the Steele dossier was true"? Well, that would be all of them!

The only thing, I repeat, the only thing true about the Steele dossier, was that Russia was indeed trying to interfere in the 2016 election, it just wasn't with the help/ collusion of Trump or anybody in his campaign.
... Crikey! ... How Can It Be??

"Unpopular" Trump is the odds-on FAVOURITE to WIN
the next presidential election.

### Salty
I heard that the Steele dossier was all true and that the two JFKs are going to deliver the proof in Dallas 2 weeks after the Stones concert lol n omg n wtf

And the coocoo Qcoo will still be there

Yes I did say so dah
Adam Schiff was interviewed by a former State Dept. spokesperson Morgan Ortagus, in which he said and I'll paraphrase here, "I can't help it if people lied to Christopher Steele and he lied to us".

True but what you can do is not lie that you have information that you say confirms all this when you didn't/ don't. Adam Schiff had told us for months that he couldn't share this "classified intelligence" that he got from various individuals but a funny thing happened when all that intel was de-classified and not a single person testified that they ever made such statements to Adam Schiff. He should have been impeached right then and there and thrown out of the Congress.

And over on MSNBC, guess who is still peddling that "much of what was reported in the Steele dossier was true"? Well, that would be all of them!

The only thing, I repeat, the only thing true about the Steele dossier, was that Russia was indeed trying to interfere in the 2016 election, it just wasn't with the help/ collusion of Trump or anybody in his campaign. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Well, Devin Nunes saw the same intelligence that Schiff did. He knew it all was a lie.
Biden can also fire Durham. Why doesn’t he do it? Originally Posted by bambino
He probably learned from Nixon...
Nunes knew it was a lie?

How? Takes one to know one? He’s a colossal deer in the headlights. I don’t think he knows if he’s telling the truth or up to until someone fact checks his flimsy ass.
  • oeb11
  • 11-10-2021, 03:25 AM
I heard that the Steele dossier was all true and that the two JFKs are going to deliver the proof in Dallas 2 weeks after the Stones concert lol n omg n wtf

And the coocoo Qcoo will still be there

Yes I did say so dah Originally Posted by Tsmokies

thank you - ts

you and little adam schiff should have your very own talk show on Xinn.

"Lies for teh Foolish"!
Nunes knew it was a lie?

. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
everyone knew the whole collusion charge was a lie

likely even you

it just takes a certain type to know and go along with it anyway ala adam schiff
Nunes knew it was a lie?

How? Takes one to know one? He’s a colossal deer in the headlights. I don’t think he knows if he’s telling the truth or up to until someone fact checks his flimsy ass. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This is how;

https://t.me/realx22report/4893