when is it okay to be racist

Be very very careful in this thread with your replies.
I think Issabella is trying to say "Mexican lives matter". Originally Posted by Iridemhard
ALL Lives Matter
Im mexican so im exempt from being racist towards mexicans. I love my people. Tacos and dos x for all!!
I think Issabella is trying to say "Mexican lives matter". Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Correct
ALL Lives Matter Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
What if that life was a member of ISIS? Would he/she still matter?
Theres a philosophical question right there.
  • Sandy
  • 11-30-2015, 10:24 PM
[QUOTE=Lazrback;1057507674]odd, it is the second item in the Guidelines:

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

I'll believe it when I see it.
[QUOTE=Miss Ivory;1057507725]
odd, it is the second item in the Guidelines:

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

I'll believe it when I see it. Originally Posted by Lazrback
Aww dont say that. Ur gonna get big butt kicked off.

Yet when emotions start running high, the IQ starts running low, and I mean low... think twice post once. Originally Posted by Lazrback
Be very very careful in this thread with your replies. Originally Posted by St. Searcher

What did you 2 do chain boi up so he couldn't join in the fun too?
Equally vigorous attacks on Mexicans, fucktards and little dicks (and the fuctards attached to them) Somewhat of an interesting approach to public relations. Perhaps a new advertising campaign should be considered, as in one designed to attract, rather than repel, customers.
[QUOTE=Miss Ivory;1057507725]

I'll believe it when I see it. Originally Posted by Lazrback
Miss Ivory, if you wish, please post something racial and I will be glad to demonstrate how the system works.
  • Sandy
  • 11-30-2015, 11:05 PM
*backing out of this thread slowly* Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
*I'm with you*
[QUOTE=Lazrback;1057507817]

Miss Ivory, if you wish, please post something racial and I will be glad to demonstrate how the system works. Originally Posted by Miss Ivory
Oh shit! Dont go down like that Miss Ivory. Post something racist to show him you arent scared.
I only offered her the opportunity to become a believer,,, there will be a few more to join the believer league soon.
Lets just say it was an ASS Originally Posted by Miss Ivory
Speaking of ass, did you ever get that dick in yours??? I guess not...:/ lol be nice folks, why so many threads about the sammmmmeeeeee person omg are yall that obsessed with her? Leave it alone wow