Todays EXPLOSIVE hearings...more NADA!!

Still waiting on our brandon's lover on here to tell us the EXPLOSIVE testimony that sealed Trump's fate today...
From what I’ve seen, nothing sealed Trump’s fate today. But then any good head of a criminal group knows how to “make things happen” without incriminating themselves. So, Trump is probably clear from anything that was said today. Meadows…that MF probably shit himself, but he’s just collateral damage.
Yeah, he went BATSHIT.

That's the FIRST time anybody's heard that about him.

Keep denying, Trumpists. Your cook is goosed!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAfuckthatguyHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

... ALL LAUGHING AT YOU! ...

#### Salty
Trumpites doing everything possible to defend their boy.

That is the true Trump derangement syndrome.
... And TRUMP is STILL the odds-on FAVOURITE to WIN in 2024. ...

#### Salty
Thank god for Mike Pence
... Who?

### Salty
... And TRUMP is STILL the odds-on FAVOURITE to WIN in 2024. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
He won’t be elected again.

Bet on it, if you’ve got the minerals.
He won’t be elected again.

Bet on it, if you’ve got the minerals. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

bet on Biden. if you've got the stones

bahahahahahaaaa
If you don't like the disaster brandon has inflicted on this country you're a whiner...what elitist tripe from YR!!
You make no sense. And stop whining
You make no sense. And stop whining Originally Posted by VitaMan
How does exposing the corruption on the left make no sense, unless it exposes you also??
You need to apply for the press suckatery job...you sound like ragged ann.
... So THIS was the surprise WITNESS??!

Who actually witnessed NOTHING. ... Her claims were all second-hand.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
So Trump reached for the steering wheel in a stretch limo? More lies . Has the 1/6 bunch ever heard of hearsay? If you had $4 and that bitches opinion you might be able to get a cup of coffee Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Only highlight I heard that was hearsay was the limo bit. But three of the players there were named. One is denying. One acts only upon his bosses wishes. I don't know about the third.
How does exposing the corruption on the left make no sense, unless it exposes you also??
You need to apply for the press suckatery job...you sound like ragged ann. Originally Posted by bb1961
Prove the corruption then. A sitting president cannot be indicted.
Looks like they will need to bring in more witnesses after coaching them. Based on Ms Hutchinson's track record, I would expect the usual Demonicrat witnesses to get called in to dutifully swear and tell their TDS stories from third party hearsay that they head from someone else. Likely one of them will bring Subway sammiches for the Sitcom, Infomercial and Marxist Show Trial circus clowns

Cassidy Hutchinson — Amber Heard, Jussie Smollett, Christine Blasey Ford (creator unknown)

That should seal the deal.