Hear ye, hear ye... Back to get the story straight....

• TSlyC
  • 02-20-2018, 02:13 PM
I do not want to share my bed with a man that supports girls that you know need help Originally Posted by kayleemarie
Isn't this what a fella should be doing? Supporting girls that need help? Lost me.
jesus after all this i feel like a heel for constanly thinking " man she has some incredible boobs"
Imagine that- the reason as she explained it to me a couple months ago as to why she doesn't see experienced hobbiests anymore was MUCH different than the reason she painted above. Darn - looks like a hook lied to me again!
Had lunch with her today, actually had a great time. Her treat.
And, her place is very nice, as she invited me over for a drink. I may open my wallet for this one.
Isn't this what a fella should be doing? Supporting girls that need help? Lost me. Originally Posted by TSlyC
staff edit -pk.
jesus after all this i feel like a heel for constanly thinking " man she has some incredible boobs" Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
That I do, Thank you for noticing. I am not understanding the usage of the word heel. Do you?
Imagine that- the reason as she explained it to me a couple months ago as to why she doesn't see experienced hobbiests anymore was MUCH different than the reason she painted above. Darn - looks like a hook lied to me again! Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Warren you have been lied to your whole life? Is it because your mother did not offer hugs, did she cut you short on the tit?

What the fuck is your problem man? You are a nothing short of a mother fuck*r that should have to jack off with the thoughts of mother and sister lying in the background because they were the only ones that could have possibly showed you any affection at an early age until you was molested by your uncle.

I am assuming that, but dude... something has truly fuck*d you up. Do you need some therapy? My companion rate is the same, I would never even consider fucking you with a stolen dick son!
Had lunch with her today, actually had a great time. Her treat.
And, her place is very nice, as she invited me over for a drink. I may open my wallet for this one. Originally Posted by TreeBark
I will tell all you mother fuck*rs, I had the most wonderful time today with someone that is hated by most all, or have something to say about him. Hate on fuck*rs. He is delightful, quite insightful, and oh so charming and dignified. Quite a suitor you are dear. No wallet needed babe, I was so happy to treat you to your prime rib, a tour of my place, and dessert will come next time with no wallet needed. You sure did love these big titties didn't you! You are a great guy. You can't help those that don't want help themselves. No
help needed here. You need a sugar mama?? Have you ever had someone try and take care of you?
  • TSlyC
  • 02-20-2018, 09:51 PM
staff edit-pk Originally Posted by kayleemarie
I see.
Warren you have been lied to your whole life? Is it because your mother did not offer hugs, did she cut you short on the tit?

What the fuck is your problem man? You are a nothing short of a mother fuck*r that should have to jack off with the thoughts of mother and sister lying in the background because they were the only ones that could have possibly showed you any affection at an early age until you was molested by your uncle.

I am assuming that, but dude... something has truly fuck*d you up. Do you need some therapy? My companion rate is the same, I would never even consider fucking you with a stolen dick son! Originally Posted by kayleemarie
Awww.. did I strike a nerve? Apparently I did - why else would such a self described educated and classy woman like yourself resort to such vulgarity? You don't sound like much of a lady to me, miss Kayleemarie. Perhaps it's because you're being exposed as the money-grubbing liar you truly are? Keep sucking those newbies dry.
Awww.. did I strike a nerve? Apparently I did - why else would such a self described educated and classy woman like yourself resort to such vulgarity? You don't sound like much of a lady to me, miss Kayleemarie. Perhaps it's because you're being exposed as the money-grubbing liar you truly are? Keep sucking those newbies dry. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
I have learned to get on the level of the one's I have to speak to, you son are a lost cause. I can't wait to post screenshots of your stupidity from a few months ago. I have no stories to tell, I said I do not see pro hobbyist, or low hobbyist, nothing about general hobbyist. Why make up lies about me?

No I appreciate the ones that have not stuck their dicks in possibly tainted holes. You, you don't care, 3/4 of your life is over anyways. Go for it buddy!! You deserve something! I am sure you have never received any other kind of honor or reward besides a STD. Make your Mamma proud...

None of this goes to pay my bills or support habits, just a portfolio. Do you know what that is?

I never said no one had STD's.

You keep the low end happy, and I can satisfy the upper class, as I do, and do well!

Wow.
I have learned to get on the level of the one's I have to speak to, you son are a lost cause. I can't wait to post screenshots of your stupidity from a few months ago. I have no stories to tell, I said I do not see pro hobbyist, or low hobbyist, nothing about general hobbyist. Why make up lies about me?

No I appreciate the ones that have not stuck their dicks in possibly tainted holes. You, you don't care, 3/4 of your life is over anyways. Go for it buddy!! You deserve something! I am sure you have never received any other kind of honor or reward besides a STD. Make your Mamma proud...

None of this goes to pay my bills or support habits, just a portfolio. Do you know what that is?

I never said no one had STD's.

You keep the low end happy, and I can satisfy the upper class, as I do, and do well!

Originally Posted by kayleemarie
Way to pivot, girl! You'd make Hillary Clinton proud. Bottom line is you know why you're seeing who you're seeing, and it's got nothing to do with STDs and dirty dicks and savingedit providers from themselves. You can continue on with your self righteous act all you want; you're still just a ho who's full of shit.
I like em young and old alike, educated only!! Lol. I got control of my business, why don't you tend to your own. You still got some peanut butter left?