They finally caught the leaker

Find out his attorney give him this advice and charge a fee!n Originally Posted by Chase7
I should. All he has to do is say he is a tranny named Jacqueline and he would be released in a minute

Alas, Senile Biden lies have been exposed. Following the leak of classified documents exposing the Senile Biden Administration's corrupt lies, the administration and the media are determined to convict the whistleblower.
I’m not buying what the media is selling on this. In half a lifetime in the service I never saw a 19 year old kid with that kind of access. You’re an e2, maybe e3 at that age and MIGHT have as high as Secret level clearance. No way in hell it’s higher than that unless he’s an admiral’s kid or something, and that’d have been all over the news.

I smell a rat.
Leftist Douche Vindman Admitted Leaking Documents Meant To Help Dems Impeach Trump AND Never Served Time, While 21-Yr-Old Jack Teixeira Was Arrested For The Same Crime

Hmmmmmm

This kid is a patsy. Why the cia/nsa/whoever wanted these documents out in public I don’t know, but they clearly didn’t come from where the media is claiming. Ran across this interview, the interviewee makes the same point. There’s a zero percent chance this isn’t a psyop.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...gn_policy.html
If this leaker had published these documents under Trump, to show the Trump WH was lying about the illegal US role in a major war, there'd be a bust of him already unveiled outside NBC News's studios, a star turn on Colbert, and a ceremony where Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer hug him.

Plus he’d have 3 shows of his own on CNN and book deals out the ass.

This leaker may have unintentionally averted us from WW-III as opposed to towards it!