Does this bother anybody? I'm talking to the lefties now.

• WTF
  • 08-06-2015, 04:33 PM

For the record, I had a theory. . Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
For the record little kids have a theory that Santa brings them gifts from the North Pole every Christmas.

That is about the scale your theory ranked.

For the record little kids have a theory that Santa brings them gifts from the North Pole every Christmas.

That is about the scale your theory ranked.

Originally Posted by WTF
The Santa Claus theory is more believable than JDIdiots Conspiracy Theory!
Louis Farrakhan (not his real name) went to a Baptist church (who is tax exempt) and made a speech. He went further than that though. He also called for 10,000 men to step forward to KILL those who were stalking and killing black people. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

The chances are like 0/10,000....
My theory way back then is no different than it is now; the 777 crashed and is currently resting on the bottom of the ocean.

Pretty straight forward isn't it?

As for JDIdiots theory, how is the carefully camouflaged Malaysian 777, conveniently parked (and hidden from view) on a remote island, somewhere in the middle of who in the fuck knows where, theory working out for you? Originally Posted by bigtex
Why did it crash?

The chances are like 0/10,000.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Are you still honoring the German soldiers of World War II? You said you would change your avatar when I changed my avatar. i got bored with mine and changed...you didn't. I guess you really are a Nazi behind the scenes. Of course, according liberal philosophy, NOTHING you say or write has any value.
Why did it crash? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
More than likely, it ran out of fuel.

Let's break down the two theories, shall we?

Which end result is the more likely occurrence?

A) The Malyaisian Airlines 777 crashed into the ocean because it ran out of fuel.
B) The Malaysian Airlines 777 was discreetly parked on a remote island and shielded from view by camouflaged netting and wilted shrubs.

I vote for option A.

Which option do you vote for, JDIdiot?
Send the 10,000 man army to Texas. Our bow hunters need practice... fuckers
Send the 10,000 man army to Texas. Our bow hunters need practice... fuckers Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Your fist must have slipped off your acorn too many times, hitting you in the forehead.