Homewrecker..... what your wife calls me

For those that asked, she was with a woman for 9 years prior to us being together.
I played the deny, deny, deny card.
Not why she is an ex, but I'm better off now anyway
This is why I offer Listerine and a shower. And when I text it's always a simple hi or hello very easy to dismiss
I freaking love you DALLAS!!!
IVE read your adds on OH2! I giggle everytime and your so fucking right!!! ...
Husband would not be reaching our to us if thier wife's take a sausage in thier mouth every now might be a different story

my motto
I aint your momma,I aint your wife...Im just that woman you sle&p with you on the side

these wifes should be glad were taking care of their man..so she dont have too lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thats absolutely priceless!!!
OMFG I WANNA FIND THIS VIDEO!!!

Forgot, the note was for guy at the cell phone repair store. So the video was made by the guy working there. He's like wtf do I do. He ended up telling the "wife" or "gf" about the 100 and note. She got pissed that he wouldn't fix it, then she said she'd give him 200 more if he fixed it. The guy was like I don't even want to get involved then gave in and I guess tried to fix it. Originally Posted by royamcr
Thats dedication 👏 I don't think I could put up with myself for 9 years !!
Thats a whole lot of patience!

For those that asked, she was with a woman for 9 years prior to us being together.
I played the deny, deny, deny card.
Not why she is an ex, but I'm better off now anyway Originally Posted by HeavyMetal913
Thats absolutely priceless!!!
OMFG I WANNA FIND THIS VIDEO!!! Originally Posted by JasminDelights
First part
https://www.tiktok.com/@maniwarda/vi...68535737437446

Second part
https://www.tiktok.com/@maniwarda/vi...268933?lang=en
my motto
I aint your momma,I aint your wife...Im just that woman you sle&p with you on the side

these wifes should be glad were taking care of their man..so she dont have too lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Cmon Dallas, just how much "sleeping" are you doing on your dates???
lol welllllll true!
Cmon Dallas, just how much "sleeping" are you doing on your dates??? Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Cmon Dallas, just how much "sleeping" are you doing on your dates??? Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Hehe Spot on with that!

Those videos are hilarious though ! I don't think I'd ever show the wife I would just have spilled coffee in it or something
My ex girlfriend said 1 day when I got home "your breath smells like vagina".
After coffee, gum, and cigarettes she could still smell it. Originally Posted by HeavyMetal913
She was playing a game with your head, and you believed her.
Hold your ground and deny, deny, deny.

Just walk away from the shit game women know how to play, and you have no clue.

My high school sweet heart told me she knew the instant I was injured in Nam, and I loved her for thinking about me so deeply.

Bull shit! Year later, I learned that my parents had received a call from the USMC the same day it happened. My parents called her the same day.

I was out of it for two weeks, and was told this BS later. It isn't the point that my first wife (God Rest her soul) loved me, and we were high school sweet hearts.

The point is that most women know how to fuck with your mind: recognize the games they are playing.

Quit being stupid.