would no daty be a dealbreaker for you ?

From my experiences, it's a highly sought after "option". I happen to enjoy it and I don't think I'd be in this business if I didn't enjoy it - among other things. It would make it seem like actual work and my attitude wouldn't be all that positive. My opinion anyway.
It is not a deal breaker for me as long as I know before going into a session if it is off the table. If I know there is no DATY, then it is my choice to proceed with seeing the lady or not. Even if I know DATY is on the menu, that doesn't mean I will actually go down on the girl. It just all depends on how we interact and how the session progresses. However, there is nothing worse than making out with a girl and working your way down to her kitty only to have her stop you in mid lick because it is off the menu or an upsell.
I ~love~ DATY, giving and receiving.
But during a session, I feel a little guilty if too much time is spent on me rather than my date.
I ~love~ DATY, giving and receiving.
But during a session, I feel a little guilty if too much time is spent on me rather than my date. Originally Posted by lilred_robin

You don't have to feel guilty. At least for me, servicing a woman via DATY and making her orgasm is a big turn on for me when I'm with a provider. I think most guys would agree. Never feel guilty about receiving pleasure. Trust me, we guys enjoy giving.
I'm confused about this. Why wouldn't it be on the menu? Originally Posted by incognito isis
That escapes me also. I don't delude myself into believing I bring every woman to a screaming orgasim. Most men just like to be around the female genitalia. What do they say, men spend 9 months trying to get out of the womb and the rest of their lives trying to get back in. I like to savor the smell, the taste. Unlike the "civilized" I enjoy the animal scents. We are former monkies and should never forget that. We were at Hooters tonight and had a beautiful blode waitress, and I was absorbed in her, the scent, the look, and she knew it, and recripricated by feeling my goatee and touching my arm, and I by inhaling her and touching her arm. I love women pure and simple. I want one thing in life, that which has given me the most pleasure - Pussy.
If every man did it the way I like it, it would be a dealbreaker for me lol
  • jan-w
  • 07-04-2011, 12:17 AM
Yes, no-DATY is definitely a deal breaker for me. There's a particular lady in my neck of the woods who is young, cute as all get-out but does not allow dining. She also charges 300/hr and for the life of me I can't figure out why guys see her at that price, especially since she only does CBJ. That's a lot to sacrifice for her cuteness.
DATY is a DEAL BREAKER for me! I want a super big discount if I have to do that! And I don't care how low a volume the provider might be or if she just showered and cleared the tunnel with Summers Breeze. I just don't do it! Kind of like some providers are about negotiating, Greek or BBBJ or CIM! ITS JUST NO!
DATY is a DEAL BREAKER for me! I want a super big discount if I have to do that! And I don't care how low a volume the provider might be or if she just showered and cleared the tunnel with Summers Breeze. I just don't do it! Kind of like some providers are about negotiating, Greek or BBBJ or CIM! ITS JUST NO! Originally Posted by Still Looking
The man just doesn't want it geeeezz people
Seems like to me that daty is ok but not a deal breaker. All it does is open yourself up to different things. Strange again how dawgs who talk about safe sex and say they wouldn't even think about opening your penis up to a STD but there face is ok.
Still Looking. . . So your into the PSE and not the foreplay?? I actually enjoy the foreplay. I tend to listen and follow her emotions while I'm in my foreplay mode.
  • LVSFR
  • 07-04-2011, 08:59 AM
I can understand a provider's POV not to offer it on the menu the first time around, unless it is explicitly stated in any ad or website posting that same is available. After the first time you're going to have a good idea whether any "chemistry" developed during the session or not, and likewise the provider will have done the same thing. If I make an appointment for a later session, it is assumed by this hobbyist that OK maybe you didn't reveal all your talents the first time around, but this time it's showtime if you want a third and future session. I think most providers are willing to lay everything on the line early on, but I do have some empathy for those that might take a little longer to reveal themselves. However after 2 sessions that's usually enough for me to evaluate whether I should keep seeing the provider or move on. One of my ATF's got on my list because of the greatest improvement I've ever had from session 1 to session 2-don't give up on someone over a lackluster session 1.
I'm confused about this. Why wouldn't it be on the menu? Originally Posted by incognito isis

i know right??
I was browsing reviews of a provider I was thinking of seeing and noticed a couple of people kind of bashed her in the review for not wanting DATY. For me its not a big deal for me because there are plenty of other things I enjoy more. Is DATY that high on your list that you would not see a provider who wouldn't let you perform it on her ? Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
Gosh I thought you were going to say if the provider DEMANDED DATY would that be a deal breaker for you? LMAO phew...

Anyway on to a better note: HOTCOUGARMILF LOVES DATY SO MUCH SHE WANTS TO DIE THAT WAY WHEN SHE IS UMMM ABOUT 92 OR SO... , and she loves to give in return!
DATY is a DEAL BREAKER for me! I want a super big discount if I have to do that! And I don't care how low a volume the provider might be or if she just showered and cleared the tunnel with Summers Breeze. I just don't do it! Kind of like some providers are about negotiating, Greek or BBBJ or CIM! ITS JUST NO! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Thank the GOOD LORD that you aren't my SO!