Cryptic Harmony

Im harmony, available for hr and hh this early morning. Let's get together before break. I'll have you feeling relaxed, great and satisfied. $80 Rose's are greatly appreciated, and discreet
505.510.4273 Originally Posted by sinblu44
Did that translation come to you after having a tide pod and listening to Miley Cyrus? That could qualify as a spirit journey into an unknown world?
that’s not what I was suggesting. the question is...

does anyone else want to have a go at TRANSLATING her cryptic message

as stated in my review, she gets a “no” recommendation from me

not just no but Hell No Originally Posted by joyote
My apologies for the confusion with my post. It was intended as 2 separate comments.
No thanks - I don't even want to attempt to translate that gibberish without my craker jack decoder ring.
The last sentence was just a statement in general. If a lady can't put 2 full sentences together, I move on.

Yes I remember your reviews of this specimen and I am definitely not interested after seeing what you went through.
Did that translation come to you after having a tide pod and listening to Miley Cyrus? That could qualify as a spirit journey into an unknown world? Originally Posted by goodman0422
how does one go about “having a tide pod”, goodman?

does one smoke it, snort it, ingest it, well....
how do they get had?

tide pods being completely legal, I think
though some manner of having them may not be

ps - yay, Miley. you go, girl
Hi guys and yes I somewhat understood the translation due to the friends I have. It wasn't hard for me to understand most of this. Now, have I seen her before yes and no. Yes, I have physically seen her and no I didn't pull the trigger due to her up charging me when I got there. I immediately left due to that and I don't plan on seeing her.
how does one go about “having a tide pod”, goodman?

does one smoke it, snort it, ingest it, well....
how do they get had?

tide pods being completely legal, I think
though some manner of having them may not be

ps - yay, Miley. you go, girl Originally Posted by joyote

Ok, I admitedly had a few before posting that night.

Not the worst drunk decision I've made.
Eating a tide pod is pretty last month so if you're thinking of having one, don't forget there is also the suppository route but it's entirely up to you brother. 😊