Strange thing I find myself doing....

What does get you to open an ad??

I think my first ad after the new rules was one of my best //but I am sure more then 1/2 didnt see it because I didnt use eyepopping/catching titles.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I read that adv ( the baseball theme one right? )

What gets my attention? Well for you it started with a gang bang thread.

I guess it's kind of like getting a normal job. You can flood your resume on the boards but in the end it's "who you know".

So if I get a little interaction with someone to geto know them a little, then something might happen.
What does get you to open an ad??

I think my first ad after the new rules was one of my best //but I am sure more then 1/2 didnt see it because I didnt use eyepopping/catching titles.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I think it is because for a long time you used the same pictures on Eccie that you were using back when you were a mod on the "p", and when you posted new pictures it was shocking. The old pictures of are "well placed."
I used the same pics only because I hadn't changed. then due to an extremely traumatic last year I did gain 20 lbs in stress weight hence the new pics but I am already down 15 since the new ones so I guess newer ones are in order...