New to San Antonio loving QQ

There is a Sara though
You Are correct, Sara
Keep this low key. Don't detail the fun. There could be LE, trolling these posts.
It doesn't matter who you see at QQ, it's always fantastic. Outstanding customer service! You don't need a review.

I've never had a bad time at NDC but they have had some girls that had a limited menu. I could see how some guys would get pissed off.

Harmony has been YMMV for a while and they play the name game where every girl is Amanda or Angela. I hate that name game BS.

UR Spa is always good. Pretty easy always a nice variety of girls that rotate through. They have two hotties now.

T Spa 95% on the money for me. One girl I didn't click with but the rest have been great!

I also like Best Foot Massage. Always a great massage and depending on the girl L1-3. I go there for the massage and the tug is a bonus.

Viva on Fred is always good. Never had a problem there and a decent rotation.

W Spa is great when Katie is there. Not that young but she is fun and skilled. I like happy women!!

Rong's has changed and I won't go back there.

7 Spa is good at times. I don't care for the setup there.

The place and 1956 Austin Hwy that has been around since 1956, lmao, is real iffy. I popped in there and saw a cutie a few days ago. L3 with some outstanding ACG. But it's been years since they have a anything I would stay for.

Tranquil on Austin Hwy and some good action for awhile but must of changed owners but it has changed. It's always worth a stop to see who is working. You don't have to stay if the girl isn't to your liking.

Royal Spa not worth a visit. Always the same old woman that thinks she's young that sounds like she has been smoking Lucky Strikes since birth. It's not bad but for the price you might as well go to QQ.

I have had problems at O Massage, 8 Spa and Relax more times than I care to admit. There was an Ivy that worked their rotation that was amazing but I don't think she went along with all their BS like shorting and up selling. She was a pretty honest provider and didn't fit in with those sharks.

They should take some lessons from the QQ business model, customer service makes a difference!!! Shills inflating service via bogus reviews and then screwing the customer is not a good lasting business when you have younger, prettier, better skilled and friendly customer service for competition. Unless Ivy pays a visit, you couldn't get me drunk enough to go back 8 Spa or any of their sister spas!!!
Thank you thank you thank you. This is exactly what I been looking for. No need for all the details. Just which ones have good service and have the providers to accommodate. I have a long list of spas to try but I must admit QQ popped my cherry and can’t break the cycle. There are so many amps not so much funds. While I’m on here, I might as well keep typing. First and foremost, salute to thos who post no recommendations. I do not have the balls to post not one review. Second, how are these amps being reviewed. I understand everybody’s experience is different but there is a highly rated amp that I would never go back to no matter how good the service is. Third, I know these are amps but what are the actual ethnicities of these amps? Fourth, I believe these reviews are useless to LE. Lastly, I apologize. I’m the one who is at the door always interrupting.
Dinner Pinker...thanks for taking your time to do this.
Jenny at K spa is a must see 👀
Is coco still around QQ and the other spots? She was a gem
Just saying keep it on the downlow. We don't want these places to shutdown and these women lose their jobs. And with the recent STI scare that apparently happened, we need to be careful.
Is the Winnie that’s at q spa the same one from that place that was behind Jim’s on Perrin /410? I believe I saw her again further down the street next to that drum shop and pool place shopping center . If it is I need to see her again. I k ow she would remember me . Then they would stop asking me for my ID when I go there . I guess I look like a cop. I hate that lol cheers boys
She's at K Spa now
which recent STI scare? I got one back in August so I stopped going.
Not from these family of Spas. They are careful and clean and tested. I've never gotten one. These girls are clean.
I had a 4 hand experience at QQ. It was the BBBJ for sure
QQ was awesome but havent been there lately does anyone know what happened to coco? she used to be at A+ but left to korea during December and came back to qq in april she was around 20 drop dead gorgeous with huge tits sitting on a slim sexy body but she left and every girl after does not hit the same and i feel like im getting robbed paying more than i spent with her getting subpar service from girls i wouldnt approach in public