I changed my mind and now agree with you!

... Listen, Charley... Just WHAT is it that you're
trying to say here? ... Please explain the POINT
of yer thread - so we can maybe address it.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
He said the Title says it all. So I guess he changed his mind. About what? I dunno.
Good grief. Title and first paragraph Saya it all
Good grief. Title and first paragraph Saya it all Originally Posted by winn dixie
Absolutely. What was meant as a light hearted attempt at just answering my curiosity and possibly actually enjoying this forum without insults, is another hijack by the same clowns.
Absolutely. What was meant as a light hearted attempt at just answering my curiosity and possibly actually enjoying this forum without insults, is another hijack by the same clowns. Originally Posted by Charley3
You just called people clowns, right after saying you wanted to enjoy this forum without insults. But you’re always throwing insults around. Mebbe you should practice what you’re trying to preach.
Whatever dude. Go to bed
Whatever dude. Go to bed Originally Posted by Charley3
I’m right, your posts prove it. Just like this one. But”go to bed” is all you got. You’re a hypocrite. It’s in black and white. Mebbe you should quit while you’re behind. Or just go to bed.
I’m right, your posts prove it. Just like this one. But”go to bed” is all you got. You’re a hypocrite. It’s in black and white. Mebbe you should quit while you’re behind. Or just go to bed. Originally Posted by bambino
yep….you really got me there fella! I’m now behind?? Damnit!

Bahahahahahahahaha…

Now hopefully the mod will do his job and keep this back on topic.
yep….you really got me there fella! I’m now behind?? Damnit!

Bahahahahahahahaha…

Now hopefully the mod will do his job and keep this back on topic. Originally Posted by Charley3
You got yourself.
You got yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
Mebbe, mebbe not. Methinks not.
So why do we post here? Must be therapeutic in some way. Originally Posted by Charley3
I do it mainly as a way to introduce some truth to the blatant lies but there's probably some therapeutic value to it. What I wonder is why someone would get on there at 1am and systematically post in 9 different threads back to back with no replies?
I do it mainly as a way to introduce some truth to the blatant lies but there's probably some therapeutic value to it. What I wonder is why someone would get on there at 1am and systematically post in 9 different threads back to back with no replies? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Right. But everyone’s “truth” is different. I’m no different. I have strong opinions on both sides of the aisle, but nobody really gives a shit what any of us say.
Then there’s 1 or 2 of those that are obviously miserable and just want to share their misery.
You got yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
Come again?