Senile Biden says hell no I won't go

... I surely agree with Winn here... The Dem's nomination process
started with Joe Biden and ended with Joe Biden as their nominee.

So "Let's END with Biden!" ... ...

#### Salty
Dems leaving their caucus meeting and practically NO ONE wants to talk.
One lawmaker there’s no consensus on Senile BIDEN.
INSIDE THE ROOM -- The House Democratic Caucus meeting about President Joe Biden's political standing is starting to empty out.

One House Democrat supportive of Biden told me it "felt like a funeral."

There is definitely no consensus on Biden. Lots of talk about how difficult the situation is for Dems.
Glenn Greenwald: Democrats slowly coming to terms with the fact that Biden is a full-scale narcissist who has shown throughout his adult life that the only thing he cares about is chasing power and titles, and there's no way someone like that would give that up voluntarily, no matter the cost
I have vegetables in my fridge that are more useful than Bribes now. WTF could they possibly be debating? He can’t be president. And they knew this for a longtime. They just can’t figure out how they can steal another election. They don’t have anyway out of this.
Glenn Greenwald: Democrats slowly coming to terms with the fact that Biden is a full-scale narcissist who has shown throughout his adult life that the only thing he cares about is chasing power and titles, and there's no way someone like that would give that up voluntarily, no matter the cost Originally Posted by berryberry
I think Greenwald meant that for trumppf.
No Biden ain't stepping down. Why should he. His poll numbers are coming back.
... Biden's poll numbers are coming back?? ... WHERE? ....

#### Salty
Biden says he's not stepping down.
Why should he?
... I agree that he should stay in... "Let's END with Biden!"

#### Salty