• Doove
  • 04-16-2011, 08:48 AM
Marshall, two questions:

First did you buy one? Originally Posted by Wetwork Daddy
No. Originally Posted by Marshall
Wee bit defensive, are ya?
  • Taint
  • 04-16-2011, 09:31 AM
What's with Texas and the repair kits?!!? HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Originally Posted by Marshall
It's because we are a bunch of horny motherfuckers and we either play big or stay home.
  • Taint
  • 04-16-2011, 09:32 AM
Wee bit defensive, are ya? Originally Posted by Doove
Nah, he's just waiting for the Real Doll version.
I'm really bummed out about this threadI thought for sure the next all that out would be a Chelsea Simms doll, I think I'll go hide in the closet and cry LOL
I'm really bummed out about this threadI thought for sure the next all that out would be a Chelsea Simms doll, I think I'll go hide in the closet and cry LOL Originally Posted by chelsea simms
Why would we buy the doll when we can get the real Chelsea Simms ?
Well you could always use it to throw darts at it when you're mad because I didn't answer your p.m. or you can use it as a scarecrow at deer camp. If it comes with holes that can be used as a ammunition holder.
No. I posted the article because I thought the Texas mention was odd and there are Texans here..... Originally Posted by Marshall
There are?

I'm really bummed out about this thread. I thought for sure the next all that out would be a Chelsea Simms doll, I think I'll go hide in the closet and cry LOL Originally Posted by chelsea simms
I'd be first in line if I was into "inflatables." I am much more partial to a living breathing woman (I'm a sucker for the female form).
I am thinking Marshall posted this here because he is a bit confused on what qualifies as a Diamond.

For future reference, a plastic lovedoll does not quite hit that rate--at $26.15 that isn't even enough for some Godiva Pearls or rose petals to spread on the bed.