ghost on I-29

Geez, guys. Evolve, will you?
Face it COG, liberals can never see the line between decency and indecency.
Only a republican wing nut would bring up the term"liberal" on a ghost discussion.
Instead of ghosts, he sees liberals everywhere.
LOL.
  • alaxe
  • 07-02-2012, 01:04 PM
you guy,s turn everything into a joke, I wrecked my car after it happend, I was so upset.
you guy,s turn everything into a joke, I wrecked my car after it happend, I was so upset. Originally Posted by alaxe
Sorry to hear that. You excluded that bit of information from your original post. But, if you post in the Sandbox, you have to be able to take whatever comes.

BTW - I don't believe in ghosts, but we could send for Dr. Venkman, Dr. Stantz and Dr. Spengler.
Liberal and proud...take that you conservative bastard ghosts
I wonder if she told the police what she saw. Probably not. She wouldn't be typing because of the straight jacket.
Ghost violate the laws of physics as we know them. If you can see a ghost in a darkened room then where does the energy source come from to illuminate the ghost?
I was on my way to a call on 29 near 72nd street, suddenley I see this guy in the middle lane just walking down the freeway, well I it scared the hell out of me, I knew he was dead by the way he was walking, and he did,nt turn around thank goodness.plus when I passed and looked in the mirror ,he was gone! very spooky Originally Posted by alaxe
I was on my way to KFC to eat a bowl near 29 and 72nd street. Suddenly I saw this lady drive by just as I was crossing the freeway. She looked like she'd seen a ghost! It startled me but I was too hot and hungry to even turn around. Man it was hot! I felt like a dead man walking. I figured it was time to get the hell out of Dodge, so I booked over to KFC for my bowl of chicken.
Ghost violate the laws of physics as we know them. If you can see a ghost in a darkened room then where does the energy source come from to illuminate the ghost? Originally Posted by LongStick
Ghosts don't exist, but don't blame the Universe. Given enough time, energy will pop into existence in the hard vacuum of outer space. Nothingness is unstable.

The Universe is amazing enough already without adding supernatural Middle Eastern myths to it. No ghosts, no angels, no demons, no titans, no unicorns, no gods, no elves, no dragons, etc. Except smurfs. Smurfs are fucking real!
Don't forget the kriplocks, Haven't seen one in years.
Smurfs and Fraggles Monger
The wolliewampus is the one scares the hell out of me.They are mean.
alaxe, I'm sorry you wrecked your car. If you would have said that in your original post, I definitely wouldn't have chimed in with my stupid jab at JD. I shouldn't have said that anyway, it wasn't very nice.
I hope you're okay.
I don't know if I believe in ghosts, but I don't disbelieve either. Obviously you saw SOMETHING and it scared you and that is never a fun experience.