Smart????

..would you like for me to my political views while my ankles are behind my head ? Lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Yes I would snl..if that turns u on, but make it quick..
And hell no to answer the ?. I perfer my ladies dumb as a rock an hopefully not able to count..(20,40,100) .. Im totally kiddin, I cant stand a dumb ass..
It definitely depends on what college she attended. If she went to a party school and belonged to a wild sorority, you know she has been well educated in the art and science of sucking etc etc. Four years of hottt sex is worth something extra.
Would you pay more cause a girl is college educated etc? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I never saw a diploma hanging on the wall at the Marriott!!!

Or do you mean still IN college...now that's different!!
I am very much attracted to the college coed type. Education and intelligence are two different things. I find both attractive.
There is some correlation between a college degree and an education, but they are like distant cousins who speak once a year. The correlation between a real education and intelligence is much stronger. I would always pay more for somebody with a good education. On the other hand if a provider isn't spending their hard earned money on an education or even a college degree this reflects poorly on them in my opinion. Sticking my penis into a vapid hole holds little if any appeal anymore. Of course, the fact that a provider's money might go into say something more material than an eduction doesn't mean they're necessary vapid, but there is a strong correlation there as well. Of course I am far from your typical hobbyist and what appeals to me is unlikely to effect your bottom line.
I never saw a diploma hanging on the wall at the Marriott!!!

Or do you mean still IN college...now that's different!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

Hey EH.. Leave my girl alone! I've seen her diploma! She was a law degree. She use to work for DOWIE, SCREWIM & HOWE! She specialized in taking care of multiple clients at the same time! She is so wonderful! LOL
That's what I thought..Id seen on a website "I charge more because I'm college educated" and while I am to I see no reason to charge more because of it ..thought it was funny..would you like for me to my political views while my ankles are behind my head ? Lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
She doesn't charge more because of her college education. She charges more to help pay off her student loans.
Everyone knows all of us providers are just paying our way through college
OK, first the disclaimer so nobody accuses me later of being biased. I am, I'm OK with that. I'm a college grad from a good university, psych degree, which entails at least 4 math classes, college alg and three stats classes.

Now, here's my go on this one. Does that diploma, alone, make me better than another provider, no. But, it, obviously, makes me different than a provider without a diploma. That difference may matter to some clients. I believe that it does.

But, what truly matters, to some clients, are things like being able to have a conversation about current events, articles in the current WSJ and NYTimes, music other than Kesha and books other than the Twilight series.

What does all that mean in our world? It means an overnight that starts at a nice dinner where I am dressed appropriately yet provocatively, know how to behave and am comfortable, can order intelligently, and make interesting and intelligent conversation on most any topic provided. But, after all that I will go with you back to the hotel and have a three hour conversation with you on most Any damn topic, with an awe inspiring enthusiasm!

Being educated does Not preclude an incredible affinity and hunger for decadent pursuits, trust me. The difference is if you Don't want to avail yourself of my intelligence and only enjoy my...conversational skills, you can. But, if all she has is...conversational skills, well, then that's all she has. For some clients that's fine, for some its not. And, yes, I know I derailed this to intelligence and well rounded personality and off college education.
Kat
But, what truly matters, to some clients, are things like being able to have a conversation about current events, articles in the current WSJ and NYTimes, music other than Kesha and books other than the Twilight series. Originally Posted by Katharine Butler

^^Funny^^

I agree with you Kat
converstation is great for dinner....I have only had one provider meet me for dinner though....no the whole teacher thing is a great fantasy and all but when you get to the nuts and bolts...all you have is nuts and bolts.
only you would say that......for me college is where I learned to kiss the kitty...
Well hell Ya.... isn't that where they learn to suck dick? Just saying.... Originally Posted by Still Looking
you know what they say..its not the college education that makes you smart its what u do with the college education that makes you even smarter.
but SNL id debate you anytime about ur education !! and enjoy every minute of it.
only you would say that......for me college is where I learned to kiss the kitty... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Kissing is good!!! Your so wicked! And I love it!
only you would say that......for me college is where I learned to kiss the kitty... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Did you go back to school to learn these new skills and fetishes?