Trump is a spy for Russia and China

Thank you Strokey, but are you going to join ts WD on the front lines and beat up People?
Thank you Strokey, but are you going to join ts WD on the front lines and beat up People? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We are peaceful believers in the one that is H I M We shaltnt cast the first stone
Lets see...who put money in Putin's pocket for war? Oh, yes, it was Biden when he approved the Nordstream pipeline. Sounds like a Putin puppet to me.
Lets see...who passed legislation that will make China richer? Oh, yes, it was Biden when he moved the ball on electric cars (most of the batteries are made in China all or in part). Sounds like Xi's bitch to me.
Trump won’t go to jail. He would need to be guilty of a capital crime, caught on video and admit to it.
The government agencies will collect up overwhelming evidence to show that crimes were committed. Trump will keep talking as his allies and associates are jailed claiming a set up. The real set up being the Allie’s set up to take the fall.
The government won’t send an ex pres to jail because it is a bad look for our government that he got elected in the first place. They will instead send as many as his allies to jail for as long as possible to try and show other enablers that if they try to do this in the future they will be the ones to take the fall and cannot be protected by some one that appears to have been attempted to become the supreme leader like his friends from N. Korea , Russia ,and Venezuela.