Mr irrelevant Tucker Carlson

LMFAO the TDS is strong with this one. Are you afraid that Tucker is going to have the power to cut that SSI check you live on each month? Just curious. Originally Posted by golferguy55
TDS. Leftie. Got anything original to offer?
... Hee Hee! ... ... You lads DO understand that the
reason Tucker is not "on the air" at the present time is
because of his contract with Fox-News, yes?
Which will be finished at the end of the year - just 6 months away.

So THEN no doubt "Mr. Irrelevant" Tucker will go back to
being "The GREAT Tucker Carlson" once again. ...

#### Salty
TDS. Leftie. Got anything original to offer? Originally Posted by gladi8r
That all you got? Maybe we all we can figure out what banned member you are since it seems like this is one of you mandles. But since TDS and lefty seem to bother you that much I will be happy to include you in that group. And as I have mentioned what office is Tucker running for that is going to impact your everyday life heh yssup errrrr I mean gladi8r?
And as I have mentioned what office is Tucker running for that is going to impact your everyday life heh yssup errrrr I mean gladi8r? Originally Posted by golferguy55
Coming from the guy who gleefully started a thread about Hunter Biden. I've never once ever heard that spoiled brat even talk about politics.

Anyway, Fucker Carlson makes his money spreading lies to gullible fools. Alex Jones does the same. Unlike Alex Jones, Fucker C. just gets to keep his money from the bullshit that comes out of his mouth. Regardless their careers will never be the same. And more specifically, to this thread, Carlson's certainly won't which is why he is forced to become a traveling circus for gullible retards to generate income.

On a more important note, I'm wondering whether the Mavs are going to win a damn game in this series. I'm not ready to be forced to watch baseball for my sports fix yet. Haha
That all you got? Maybe we all we can figure out what banned member you are since it seems like this is one of you mandles. But since TDS and lefty seem to bother you that much I will be happy to include you in that group. And as I have mentioned what office is Tucker running for that is going to impact your everyday life heh yssup errrrr I mean gladi8r? Originally Posted by golferguy55
Tucker shills for trumpf and is his goebbels propaganda guy. That's why he's become irrelevant. He's all lies and misinformation.
I like golfer guy. He's funny.
Gladi8r is not yssup
That all you got? Maybe we all we can figure out what banned member you are since it seems like this is one of you mandles. But since TDS and lefty seem to bother you that much I will be happy to include you in that group. And as I have mentioned what office is Tucker running for that is going to impact your everyday life heh yssup errrrr I mean gladi8r? Originally Posted by golferguy55
You need to stop trying to figure out who people are and stop insulting your fellow members of the community. Insulting people is not a substitute for a good argument.
Tucker shills for trumpf and is his goebbels propaganda guy. That's why he's become irrelevant. He's all lies and misinformation.
I like golfer guy. He's funny.
Gladi8r is not yssup Originally Posted by winn dixie

VPN is all I will say. And I like WD as well and he is now my hero since he has eccie user 9500 WKing for him.

And I will ask you again how Tucker even though he may be a shill for Trump is going to impact your life? You seem to be a little jealous of him McCain.
You need to stop trying to figure out who people are and stop insulting your fellow members of the community. Insulting people is not a substitute for a good argument. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

And you need to stay in your lane tx dot. What you think is about as irrelevant to me as what your other libs think. Having a duplicate handle defeats the purpose of having a forum that is true to it's legit members. And perhaps you would like to stay on topic and tell us how Tucker is going to impact your daily life?
Tuckers dwindling audience is still swallowing misinformation. That's not good. Conspiracy theories is all he has. No real platform to promote for trumpf. Having people believe lies leads to bad choices in voting. That affects ever one.
Tuckers dwindling audience is still swallowing misinformation. That's not good. Conspiracy theories is all he has. No real platform to promote for trumpf. Having people believe lies leads to bad choices in voting. That affects ever one. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Winn do you honestly think that Tucker wields that much power to have an impact on how people are going to vote?
And you need to stay in your lane tx dot. What you think is about as irrelevant to me as what your other libs think. Having a duplicate handle defeats the purpose of having a forum that is true to it's legit members. And perhaps you would like to stay on topic and tell us how Tucker is going to impact your daily life? Originally Posted by golferguy55
Tucker doesn’t impact my life whatsoever. The topic is how irrelevant Tucker really is. As far as your other advice I’m just looking for civility from everyone.
Tucker doesn’t impact my life whatsoever. The topic is how irrelevant Tucker really is. As far as your other advice I’m just looking for civility from everyone. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

So what if Tucker is irrelevant? He is not going to have an impact of how I vote or how you vote so what difference does it really make. And as far as civility seems as though you might want to practice what you preach as I have seen you go off the rail a few times. The difference between you and I is that I don't take anything too serious on this hooker board like some in here seem to do.
So what if Tucker is irrelevant? He is not going to have an impact of how I vote or how you vote so what difference does it really make. And as far as civility seems as though you might want to practice what you preach as I have seen you go off the rail a few times. The difference between you and I is that I don't take anything too serious on this hooker board like some in here seem to do. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Your not wrong, I’ve lost my cool a few times. When I received points for it I didn’t bitch or whine and when I’m called out I apologize as needed. I’m not looking for anything that I’m not willing to do myself.
Your not wrong, I’ve lost my cool a few times. When I received points for it I didn’t bitch or whine and when I’m called out I apologize as needed. I’m not looking for anything that I’m not willing to do myself. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

And that is why I don't take anything too serious on this hooker board. Being in my mid 50's and retired I have much better things to do then getting caught up discussing politics on a silly hooker board.
You seem to be a little jealous of him McCain. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Not quite, GG because I don't get jealous of idiots who get fired from their jobs, cost their employer $787mm because of lies and are so careless that they ruin their own careers. That is who that clown is.

He does have more money than me, but so does my sister and her husband who live in a 15,000 sqft mansion in Greenwich, CT. I'm not jealous of them either. I only care about what is in my wallet. I don't care about what other people have. That doesn't impress me because I already make waaaay more money than I need for me and mine IMO.

On a more important note, Mavs up by 26 at halftime.