Do You Gents Like When Ladies Get's Pedicures?

It's nice if you are going to suck her toes LOL. And Sonya has nice toes btw. Originally Posted by ammonite
WEE! can I have that tues?? Nikki get one and you get other! ha
Damn Sonya, You can have anything you want. I surrender LOL
Sure do appreciate a nice pedi job on a lady.
BTW, I will also occasionally get one myself.
Damn Sonya, You can have anything you want. I surrender LOL Originally Posted by ammonite
... ha
I think every provider I know takes care of her feet. I certainly do!!...I wish more men would get their feet taken care of a couple of times a year too!! hehehehhe
my bucket list in life and thread that contains both of them automatically becomes my favorite thread. that being said if i am ever fortunate enough to spend 1 minute or 1 year with either of these 2 women i do not think i would ever find my way down to the toes. with dallas i could spend a lifetime with my tongue or cock in her mouth and with sonya i could soend an eternity worshipping her ass. so if the toes are spiffy or not no biggie
I even have a couple clients who get regular pedis & manis

I love it! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Without a doubt big turnoff if feet are not kept up. A good indicator of poor hygene in general.
Nice nails (toes and fingernails) to me exude a classy feminine look that is definitely appreciated and is very sexy as well.
Totally agree with T50 on this one.
Wait, Sonya has toes? I just get lost looking at her eyes
Yes clients appreciate those nails and toes done.....giggling

Nothing like having your feet in the air, and they look say " damn you have pretty feet.".

Cracks me up. :-)