Favourite Clients...

So, I'm trying to find the take aways from the thread so I can be an ATF. It seems that I should be prompt, clean, respectful and bring a joke book and some food and then I'm in like Flynn? Is that all there is to be an ATF?
What makes a client special when he is always trying to make me smile ad keep me happy. Even though they've paid to guarantee time with me, they could spend that time however they like- but they choose to spoil me rotten and find it an exciting challenge to keep putting a smile on my face.
What makes a client special when he is always trying to make me smile ad keep me happy. Even though they've paid to guarantee time with me, they could spend that time however they like- but they choose to spoil me rotten and find it an exciting challenge to keep putting a smile on my face. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
And doesn't think you 'smell'. Now, you know I had to joke with you about that Skylat LOLOL
And doesn't think you 'smell'. Now, you know I had to joke with you about that Skylat LOLOL Originally Posted by alluringava
If by smell, that person means reeking of cotton candy and vanilla icing- then YES. I stink to high hell and I'm loving it!
Skylar can make a mouth water.
Skylar can make a mouth water. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1
Great thread. Yes to all the previous posters have stated. I have found that sometimes there is that 'click' that goes off w/ in an instant. I attribute a lot of it to that instant chemistry that comes from the recesses of our brains combined w/ pheromones that send that sexual attraction over the top and then...hmmmm...his intelligence, his gentleness, his dimples, his eyes, his genuine interest in me as a woman, not a commodity.
There are men who genuinely LOVE women as people (yes, we KNOW you guys love women for all the reasons you are on this board*grin*) and those men can be the homeliest, shortest, least 'sexy' guy by physical standards - BUT, if he genuinely adores women for their wit, style, minds and so on (we all have met these guys, ladies) then women will be drawn to them like moths to a flame. Why? Because we love being around that man that is enjoying a simple conversation with a woman and makes her feel like she is the only person in the room.

Long explanation, I know, but it sums up that essence that goes beyond mere attraction or obvious actions. Hope this makes sense...now, where did I set my glass of red wine? *wink*

Aphrodite, the artist formally known as....?
Hmmm... In order for a client to be a favorite, he should exceed my expectations for all clients. I expect all of my clients to be clean, respectful and on time, although we know that doesn't always happen. My favorite client is genuinely sweet, thoughtful and funny. A person that understand that I am more than a mere provider, and I do much more than provide a simple service. Respect and consideration will take you a long way with me.
When you read a thread such as this, it makes you wonder who the heck is paying who.
That being said, mutual respect in all areas will always make the ecounters more pleasurable.
Fuck!
And here i thought we were paying y'all to make it all about us.