How to Pick Up SW on HH

Yesterday I saw no sw on Hines at all ,like they all disappeared. Even today Tues. Haven't seen any .
Yesterday I saw no sw on Hines at all ,like they all disappeared. Even today Tues. Haven't seen any . Originally Posted by Caravano
today would be a lousy day to look for Streetwalkers. rain will keep them away faster than anything.
Mondays can be slow, but they are out there every day of the week, rain or shine. Saw one by the Shell across from the 7/11 during a break in the drizzle yesterday at 4. She had some kind of weird hat on to protect her weave from the rain, but she was there.
There are two 7/11s on HH, which one gets the sw or are you more likely to find one at??

I've never encountered a sw, I've found a couple at the NFA on Mockingbird, but even that place doesn't have many anymore..
There are two 7/11s on HH, which one gets the sw or are you more likely to find one at??
Originally Posted by latinfever
the one immediately south of Walnut Hill
Never go on Thursday
I was told once by a sw Tuesday and Thursdays are days when Leo is out picking sw up
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2018, 11:56 AM
I was told once by a sw Tuesday and Thursdays are days when Leo is out picking sw up Originally Posted by exsoldier
you're free to trick all day today until 11:59pm if she is correct
if you search long enough for what you seek you will find it... there are no optimal windows, safe times, blah blah blah...

SW hunting is not an easy feet and many people want it to be like eccie and shooting fish in a barrel... don't do your homework and cover your bases you will pay the price... thats the thrill of the hunt... if you don't want that thrill then dial up an eccie girl and lock into the sure thing

cash in the cup holder, roll down the (passenger!) window... meet some new friends...
you're free to trick all day today until 11:59pm if she is correct Originally Posted by BLM69
Yeah it sounds bogus to me, but on Tuesdays and Thursdays at least when she told me that a year or so ago it seemed true, always seemed a shortage on those fays.

However Thursdays are usually pretty busy on Thursday nights now