OH2 issues

Acting like it is under a DOS attack. I am curious as to what the underlying issues that CK is dealing with?
still down
If you use Puffin you can still get in but it is a ghost town and you still have to keep resending. Miss the pre blackout days of this site
  • Tdam
  • 12-12-2022, 01:54 PM
Ok I thought it was just me because I’ve been having issues with it since late last week.
Acting like it is under a DOS attack. I am curious as to what the underlying issues that CK is dealing with? Originally Posted by jackallen9

OH2 has lacked a security certificate for over a year. That means no legit server farm will host it because there's no documentation that it supports minimal encryption standards (256 byte, same as your Bluetooth earbuds) and once you let an unsecured web site reside on your server farm, you just opened a backdoor (yeah, go ahead and snicker, Beavis) for every hacker, troll, and malcontent on the internet.

Twitter can't host them all.

Please help spread the word by copying and pasting the above into every OH2??? thread that pops up here. Damn threads are spreading faster than herpes in a leper colony!
OH2 has lacked a security certificate for over a year. That means no legit server farm will host it because there's no documentation that it supports minimal encryption standards (256 byte, same as your Bluetooth earbuds) and once you let an unsecured web site reside on your server farm, you just opened a backdoor (yeah, go ahead and snicker, Beavis) for every hacker, troll, and malcontent on the internet.

Twitter can't host them all.

Please help spread the word by copying and pasting the above into every OH2??? thread that pops up here. Damn threads are spreading faster than herpes in a leper colony! Originally Posted by Anonymous01

OLD FART needs to migrate it to a new FORUM MODERN software
Find any of 100s of host
and Move on
Or sell his domain to somebody else.
Not that Complicated.
Can I get a witness? Damn straight!
Shit the site has been going down more than I have lol, so annoying I finally have time and rest of the month and nada ! Boo hoo!
Geez hopefully it goes up so I can have fun CELEBRATING my bday week!
Any other sites that y’all can recommend
You have to be referred by a current member / provider. More and more of the "savvy" providers are going there. Set up and run by a Dallas provider, much like ASPD / Amber, for us old dudes.
What's it cost to renew a certificate?
What's it cost to renew a certificate? Originally Posted by MrTex1959

You can get a US issued one for 10 minutes and $50.00.

An EU issued one - maybe $100.00 - $125.00.

A Swiss issued one (the gold standard), maybe $200.00

I have a Protonmail Unlimited account, just under $200.00 / year. It gives me up to 15 email aliases, and up to TEN domain names, all riding on Protonmail's servers and certificates.

It's not a question of economics. The real question is, who's keeping OH2 on line and why do "induhviduals" (I'm being kind) keep relying on it?
It’s working perfectly fine for me!
Not working for me on any browser
hmmm I wonder how much CK would sell it for