Should she win this case or not? Thoughts.

I don't think it is right that a woman should have authority over a man like this, even if the speeding officer was wrong, and the other officers were wrong to harass her. Women shouldn't be police officers. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
typical hebe response. and only "jewmen" can be lawyers right? and bankers too no doubt.

Hire the hebe lawyer with the longest jew name. Sounds like good advice right ?

Jaba??? Jaba? i didn't know Jabba the hut was Jewish? who knew?

what a cunt.
typical hebe response. and only "jewmen" can be lawyers right? and bankers too no doubt.

Hire the hebe lawyer with the longest jew name. Sounds like good advice right ?

Jaba??? Jaba? i didn't know Jabba the hut was Jewish? who knew?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Thanks for the advertising, but I have retired!!
what a cunt. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
funny, that's what we all think of you, asshole rider.

Thanks for the advertising, but I have retired!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
and i'm sure the legal profession is better off for it.
I think she deserves an accommodation. She did her job to uphold the law even though she knew there would be fallout for it. She should win the suit and each cop should have to pay the $2,500 out of their own pocket.
funny, that's what we all think of you, asshole rider.

and i'm sure the legal profession is better off for it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I thought we were friends???
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2014, 01:19 PM
I thought we were friends??? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yea and you think your Asian slave hookers are there cause they wanna be too!

If you look at the totality of the circumstances as presented, it's hard to fault her for her actions, even though at first glance, cuffing another officer seems extreme.

However, she was stated that she did not know who was behind the wheel. I think most cops, if they saw a police car from another jurisdiction racing past them at that speed, would immediately think there was a good chance the car had even stolen. In many cases when a police car is stolen, it's because the officer is down. So, this would be considered the most extreme of circumstances.

So, she certainly followed proper procedure to give chase and stop the car and to approach with gun drawn. Once she verified that he appeared to be an officer, there is still the possibility he was under the influence, under duress, having a psychotic break, etc. so it was only prudent to cuff him until she got the full story. When he gave her his explanation, she apparently believed him and unhandcuffed him.

What if he was delusional or dangerous and he shot her and then went on a violent spree, killing civilians? Now, if he had a valid excuse for speeding, I bet we would never have heard anything about it.

To harass and threaten her after the fact, is completely inappropriate. I think the offending officers should be held accountable and she should win her lawsuit.
No. but i will allow you to refer to me as "His Royal Excellence, Sir Gentile"

• CJ7
  • 02-14-2014, 02:17 PM
No. but i will allow you to refer to me as "His Royal Excellence, Sir Gentile"

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

or Ass Dandruff .... either way.
If you look at the totality of the circumstances as presented, it's hard to fault her for her actions, even though at first glance, cuffing another officer seems extreme.

However, she was stated that she did not know who was behind the wheel. I think most cops, if they saw a police car from another jurisdiction racing past them at that speed, would immediately think there was a good chance the car had even stolen. In many cases when a police car is stolen, it's because the officer is down. So, this would be considered the most extreme of circumstances.

So, she certainly followed proper procedure to give chase and stop the car and to approach with gun drawn. Once she verified that he appeared to be an officer, there is still the possibility he was under the influence, under duress, having a psychotic break, etc. so it was only prudent to cuff him until she got the full story. When he gave her his explanation, she apparently believed him and unhandcuffed him.

What if he was delusional or dangerous and he shot her and then went on a violent spree, killing civilians? Now, if he had a valid excuse for speeding, I bet we would never have heard anything about it.

To harass and threaten her after the fact, is completely inappropriate. I think the offending officers should be held accountable and she should win her lawsuit. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
She could have ascertained whether the car was stolen before pulling it over and his sobriety before cuffing. It find your scenario implausible, and I feel it is more likely she could have gotten her point across more effectively. I agree they shouldn't have accessed her info as much, her justice should have been sooner and simpler and served the speeder too.

She's the type of cunt that has a prisons filled with guys who sold dimes.

Also notice the fuckheads pulled over to the left. This is like two teachers arguing in front of seven year olds, they should've kept it in house.
I doubt that you'd be welcome at Waco's Klan meetings.
Really?

You thought that knuckle dragger was your friend?

Don't think that because you and Waco Kid agreed on a few issues that Waco will somehow become more open minded. He was raised as a bigot and will always regard you as a "kike" - someone not to be trusted or regarded as equal.

Guys like Waco are only too happy to operate the gas chambers.
She could have ascertained whether the car was stolen before pulling it over and his sobriety before cuffing. It find your scenario implausible, and I feel it is more likely she could have gotten her point across more effectively. I agree they shouldn't have accessed her info as much, her justice should have been sooner and simpler and served the speeder too.

She's the type of cunt that has a prisons filled with guys who sold dimes.

Also notice the fuckheads pulled over to the left. This is like two teachers arguing in front of seven year olds, they should've kept it in house. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Implausible would be an officer who was gunned down reporting his car stolen.

Implausible would be an officer who just suffered a psychic break and acting irrationally, calmly explaining to person he perceived threat, that he is fine...just in a hurry to flee the jurisdiction.

I think where we agree is that it's likely they both reacted in the extreme, fueled by adrenaline. I do think this should have been handled internally.

The world is full of implausible situations, but when we look at this situation, I think erring on the side of caution caused less of a threat than not.
Really?

You thought that knuckle dragger was your friend?

Don't think that because you and Waco Kid agreed on a few issues that Waco will somehow become more open minded. He was raised as a bigot and will always regard you as a "kike" - someone not to be trusted or regarded as equal.

Guys like Waco are only too happy to operate the gas chambers. Originally Posted by ExNYer
i've agreed with you on a few occasions. what exactly is your point?