Ladies & Gentlemen the outgoing rate needs to be addressed

I hear you loud & clear Dallasrain & God bless you for that however in my experience I have learned that if you require just a little more you get a different type of Client.
It's SAD but TRUE.
I've tested it for shits & giggles offering $pecials on another site where I'm still awaiting to be unbanned from the administrator.
The discounted rate bring in well how can I say this nicely without sounding like a bitch .
Here's a scenario :

Hobbyist number 1 pays desired rate has no problem at all with desired rate we are scheduled to meet at a certain time & location & everything works out nicely & he leaves happy with smile & relief.
Very Classy & Nice experience.

Hobbyist number 2
( And this is not all just 8outof10)
Sends the discounted prepayment & is constantly texting as if worried that I will run with money major turn off. Arrives & almost refuses to shower & insists he just had one
..( Hello I enjoy Rimming that is taking my slutty tongue up an anus)
& Ticking it during CW..🤫
So I have to spend 3-5 minutes flirting & insisting in a sexy manner that you might have more fun if you take a quick rinse sexy)
..it makes me wonder if they are used to providers that just take them in dirty yuck)
It's only fun if we start super clean.
I FEEL SAFER.
Like they have A LOT to loose too & it's kind of a compliment that they are trusting me.
lastly , I don't feel awful about taking someone's cash that really can't afford to be playing .

It's Bold & I might get slot of Fuvk yous from this , but the truth
It's a different class.

I'm so sorry for being a little bit higher in rate just barely because I don't want to engage in any form of bcd activities with anyone that I'm not attracted to in a um social class .
I guess I'm a little bit if a bitch?
Just a little
Oh! & Hobbyist number 2 leaves happy no matter what I'm feeling too!!
  • BLM69
  • 01-22-2022, 06:49 PM
It amazes me with this great income, most hookers still can't make rent.
This is all fantasy hookers & purely for entertainment purposes... everything you read may be or may not be fiction..& most hookers spend it & make it again. I think it was yesterday I was bored & went to hobby lobby & spent 800.00 just on the brushes for a project I may or may not start but the joy of buying got me off?
all for entertainment purposes.
  • BLM69
  • 01-23-2022, 01:02 AM
I need to find a hooker to date, she can spoil me and have me around to entertain her with my funny personality, and I'm very charming in the RW
Can I be hobbyist #2, but with a thorough shower - not the golden kind
Oh wow..eww women don't usually work that way especially if they are Providers ..
& Crave the POWER MOMMA BEAR type relationship?
&..I'm see! wow Micheal
Hobbyists number 2 see already asking for extras..lol
  • BLM69
  • 01-24-2022, 08:05 PM
I hear you loud & clear Dallasrain & God bless you for that however in my experience I have learned that if you require just a little more you get a different type of Client.
It's SAD but TRUE.
I've tested it for shits & giggles offering $pecials on another site where I'm still awaiting to be unbanned from the administrator.
The discounted rate bring in well how can I say this nicely without sounding like a bitch .
Here's a scenario :

Hobbyist number 1 pays desired rate has no problem at all with desired rate we are scheduled to meet at a certain time & location & everything works out nicely & he leaves happy with smile & relief.
Very Classy & Nice experience.

Hobbyist number 2
( And this is not all just 8outof10)
Sends the discounted prepayment & is constantly texting as if worried that I will run with money major turn off. Arrives & almost refuses to shower & insists he just had one
..( Hello I enjoy Rimming that is taking my slutty tongue up an anus)
& Ticking it during CW..🤫
So I have to spend 3-5 minutes flirting & insisting in a sexy manner that you might have more fun if you take a quick rinse sexy)
..it makes me wonder if they are used to providers that just take them in dirty yuck)
It's only fun if we start super clean.
I FEEL SAFER.
Like they have A LOT to loose too & it's kind of a compliment that they are trusting me.
lastly , I don't feel awful about taking someone's cash that really can't afford to be playing .

It's Bold & I might get slot of Fuvk yous from this , but the truth
It's a different class.

I'm so sorry for being a little bit higher in rate just barely because I don't want to engage in any form of bcd activities with anyone that I'm not attracted to in a um social class .
I guess I'm a little bit if a bitch?
Just a little Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Sounds like a bunch of BS to me, to categorize just 2 different types of tricks by the dollar amount they pay? At what dollar amount does one turn into the next category? So the guy that pays less (probably hundreds of dollars a hour still) refuses to shower? At least make the stories a little believable 😂
Of course your a category 2
& I'm saying this in the most polite & respectfully..Sir
Of course your a category 2 Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
YAHOO I'm a in the 2 zone thanks Mam
I'll just drop this here. You're welcome.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2825512

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying!
5k , Sign me up. I'm low volume . I barely see 5 guys monthly, I do'nt have much time anywho with other duties. What is this website?