QAnon's 'Queen of Canada' Calls for Followers to 'Kill' People Vaccinating Children

Nobody's laughing at it either.

Your statement indicates your total indoctrination into the Trump/Q cult.

Bait and snitch good buddy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You’re the one posting “Q” content. Well, fake Q content. You must be intrigued. Which surprises me. I didn’t think you were that aware. But I’ll keep schooling you.

NCSWIC
If it came to it, I’d shoot someone without hesitation if they tried forcing that garbage into one of my kids. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Nobody said they were, although I have no idea who this Q Queen person is or what she advocates. My ~hypothetical~ point is, that if it came down to someone pumping the clot shot into a kid of mine or someone getting shot, someone would get shot. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
We get it. You're ready to go full Rittenhouse on anybody who tries to brand your herd.

Otherwise, you wouldn't have had to repeat yourself.

• oeb11
  • 11-28-2021, 05:33 AM
Check teh Uighurs in their concentration camps - YR
Lots of jobs for 10 and under.

You won't - because democraticommunists do love their big Brother Comrade Xi!

the primary nonsense meme poster of teh forum rises to the level of irrelevancy again. Originally Posted by oeb11
Spiders Will Dance (On Your Face While You Sleep)
We get it. You're ready to go full Rittenhouse on anybody who tries to brand your herd.

Otherwise, you wouldn't have had to repeat yourself.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what exactly are you implying by "full rittenhouse" valued poster?

Spiders Will Dance (On Your Face While You Sleep) Originally Posted by matchingmole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZC6BIUts8
You’re a bright lad, WAco. You are smart, you are important.

You figger it out.
You’re a fart smeller, errr, smart feller, WAco.

You figger it out. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.

3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members.

thank you valued poster
Are you pounding that button again?

LOL!

Nobody was threatened. Nobody was harmed. So it must be someone got his feelings hurt. Unless you consider fart smelling an act of violence. Actually, sometimes it is. Especially after hanging with Humpty down at the 7-11 and eating street tacos.

Yeah, those can be pretty violent farts.

You got me!

If it’s not too much trouble, please … and I say this with all due respect …

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Are you pounding that button again?

LOL!

Nobody was threatened. Nobody was harmed. So it must be someone got his feelings hurt. Unless you consider fart smelling an act of violence. Actually, sometimes it is. Especially after hanging with Humpty down at the 7-11 and eating street tacos.

Yeah, those can be pretty violent farts.

You got me!

If it’s not too much trouble, please … and I say this with all due respect …

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

no. i didn't rtm you. should i? was "full rittenhouse" some veiled threat of violence, some clever clever word play? was "You’re a fart smeller," an insult? of course it was, you've claimed less than that as an insult.

but no i did not rtm you. butt if you get a friendly missive from the mod squad you know who to blame.
no. i didn't rtm you. should i? was "full rittenhouse" some veiled threat of violence, some clever clever word play? was "You’re a fart smeller," an insult? of course it was, you've claimed less than that as an insult.

but no i did not rtm you. butt if you get a friendly missive from the mod squad you know who to blame. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think he mispoked. He really meant to say antfa.

but no i did not rtm you. butt if you get a friendly missive from the mod squad you know who to blame. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid