Jodi Arias

sheriff Joe just got a well deserved bitch slapped by a judge. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fixed it
sheriff Joe just got bitch slapped by a judge. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
... water off a duck's back ....
He didn't even get a fine...
Happens a dozen times a year...no one gives a fuck. Your guy Holder even gave up trying

... water off a duck's back .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thats exactly how it works. He is the real Teflon Man
Thats exactly how it works. He is the real Teflon Man Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
The rest of the story is ....

... the judicial "bitch slapping" just got him some more votes the next go round.
The 6 month resident snowbirds just love him. Not many others do.
Surprisingly, elections are in November when they are all in town.
  • Seedy
  • 05-28-2013, 12:35 AM
Wish he would move to Harris county Texas.
Since she seems so good at it and is so flexible (not to mention kinky) I would sentence her to be fucked to death. First she can start in Afghanistan, then she can make a tour of distant military outposts, she can go through the penal system (for non violent offenders), and finally end in Bob Menendez's office. She should be done by then.
Wish he would move to Harris county Texas. Originally Posted by seedman55
He would not get elected.
  • CJOHN
  • 05-28-2013, 03:42 AM
Since she seems so good at it and is so flexible (not to mention kinky) I would sentence her to be fucked to death. First she can start in Afghanistan, then she can make a tour of distant military outposts, she can go through the penal system (for non violent offenders), and finally end in Bob Menendez's office. She should be done by then. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
mirror, read what your post before "constitution man"
Happens a dozen times a year...no one gives a fuck. Your guy Holder even gave up trying

Thats exactly how it works. He is the real Teflon Man Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Ain't my guy Holder but thanks for trying . Joe is a profiler which I guess makes the snow birds the same.
Since she seems so good at it and is so flexible (not to mention kinky) I would sentence her to be fucked to death. First she can start in Afghanistan, then she can make a tour of distant military outposts, she can go through the penal system (for non violent offenders), and finally end in Bob Menendez's office. She should be done by then. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How juvenile are YOU?
I think she should get life with possibility of parole. She should not have been guilty of 1st degree murder either. Manslaughter maybe.
Surprisingly, elections are in November when they are all in town. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Surprising? There are elections every November. Or hadn't you heard?
I think she should get life with possibility of parole. She should not have been guilty of 1st degree murder either. Manslaughter maybe. Originally Posted by Novatx
I think she should have taken a trip to the beach on that day
instead of plotting the brutal murder of her boyfriend.

How arrogant and /or delusional can some people be to think they can
get away with something like that.

She seems to be an arrogant delusional person who loves to play
the victim as well.