More Americans opting out of banking system

Total NON-STORY. People are leaving the traditional banking system because of the reason they are leaving land-line phones. A change in technology. People can now have part of their pay sent directly to their investments like 401(K) and the rest into a CU or Pre-Paid debit card thereby bypassing all the fees associated with a normal bank. It is simple as that and nothing sinister. Originally Posted by BigLouie
No, no, no!! You've got it all wrong!

Don't you see? SEE3772 is here to save us from the vast international secret financial cabal that runs the world.

Why won't people listen?!?!?

Don't you see? SEE3772 is here to save us from the vast international secret financial cabal that runs the world.

Why won't people listen?!?!? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Wow, I just had to respond because you finally got something right!
The only comment that's wrong... it's not a secret.

Just one example, of many.
Question: Why did so many people lose money in the crash of 2008?
Answer: Lack of information.
All the traders I work with saw it coming many years prior...
MF Global, go watch the hearings on C SPAN.
ENRON, The Tech bubble, ETC.
Enjoy life today, they may take everything you've got.
That's all all I have to say.
I'm only here to discuss and respond to those who are truly concerned about their future and what's going on in the world.
All of the financial information I post is backed up with legislation, financial graphs and charts.

Peace Bro!
Wow, I just had to respond because you finally got something right!
The only comment that's wrong... it's not a secret.

Just one example, of many.
Question: Why did so many people lose money in the crash of 2008?
Answer: Lack of information.
All the traders I work with saw it coming many years prior...
MF Global, go watch the hearings on C SPAN.
ENRON, The Tech bubble, ETC.
Enjoy life today, they may take everything you've got.
That's all all I have to say.
I'm only here to discuss and respond to those who are truly concerned about their future and what's going on in the world.
All of the financial information I post is backed up with legislation, financial graphs and charts.

Peace Bro! Originally Posted by SEE3772
I confess, I haven't read your posts religiously. I take it, you're convinced there's a financial collapse coming soon. Any guesses on when?

Paul Ryan says America will be in the same shape as Greece in two years if we don't get spending under control. Is that the time frame you're anticipating?
  • CJ7
  • 09-16-2012, 12:51 PM
the fed has been around 100 years

the end of the world is here ...
I confess, I haven't read your posts religiously. I take it, you're convinced there's a financial collapse coming soon. Any guesses on when?

Paul Ryan says America will be in the same shape as Greece in two years if we don't get spending under control. Is that the time frame you're anticipating? Originally Posted by joe bloe
I know America is already in the late stages of a financial collapse.
But sorry, I never speculate on a time frame even with financial statistics.
The reason why is because the Federal Reserve is great at playing the game of extend and pretend. Paul Ryan works for the same central bankers just like Obama, etc... Too many people know what's going on. He's just stating the obvious to look like Romney is going to change America's monetary policy. He voted for TARP, remember?
http://www.infowars.com/romney-claim...eds-latest-qe/
I knew Obama was not going to change anything before he was elected. When Obama appointed Timothy Geithner to run the Treasury who was the president of the Federal Reserve in New York prior...
confirmed, that's all I needed to know. Anyway, the FED is a private bank. They don't answer to anyone but their shareholders. The FED has control over the Exchange Stabilization Fund to. Again like I've said in the past. Don't take my word, research it for yourself.
This ia a good film!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU

Good Luck.
the fed has been around 100 years

the end of the world is here ... Originally Posted by CJ7
Incrementally over the past 100 years... it only keeps getting worse.

Why won't people listen?!?!? Originally Posted by ExNYer
cough, cough!

they are, at least some are listening. Tea Party is one of them.