Mizzou vs SC

Hey Malwoody....the Green Leprechaun is boldly prediciting an easy victory for MU this week.....of course he also predicted the Chiefs would start out 3-0 and the Royals would finish at .500 this year

Homies....got to luv 'em
MIZZOU played great against GEORGIA....So if they do that with SC i think its going to be MIZZOU on top this time..
Kaylen, who do you really think is going to win?? After all, you are 1-0...playing SC at home with an unsettled O-line and QB situation...The problem with MIZZOU is that they have a coach who can recruit with the best of them and knows his wine but his brain locks up during the game...

4th & 11 on your own 35 against Georgia..you gotta punt man... Originally Posted by malwoody
MIZZOU played great against GEORGIA....So if they do that with SC i think its going to be MIZZOU on top this time.. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Well, if losing by 3 touchdowns is playing great, then I guess they played great again on Saturday.
Hey Malwoody....the Green Leprechaun is boldly prediciting an easy victory for MU this week.....of course he also predicted the Chiefs would start out 3-0 and the Royals would finish at .500 this year

Homies....got to luv 'em Originally Posted by vkmaster
Thank goodness the Chiefs pulled it out..

Otherwise we would be putting P-Red on suicide watch..
Now that was one good game...
Thank goodness the Chiefs pulled it out..

Otherwise we would be putting P-Red on suicide watch.. Originally Posted by malwoody