President Trump Loosing Is Not The Nightmare.......

Gop will win the alaska and NC races no problem! We will at least hold onto one in Georgia! 51-49 gop control!
We did lose a great one in Colorado! Due to record monies for higginlicker from silicone valley and soros and new york! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You don’t even make sense. You just spout dog whistles and anything else that pops into your burnt out noggin.

Get some rest.

Maybe oeb11 (where is he anyway?) can recommend some professional help,

as a fairly non partisan straight forward observer, and even with knowing the history of the dimocrat party, as to their disregard for truth, honesty and fairness

and that disregard is what makes one a dimoctat in the first place

even I didn’t contemplate that such an extent of the criminal planning and coordination of key big city dimocrat election officials, operatives, and city elected officers was possible or even that anyone would even have in their hearts such hate

I do have to say the criminality and practiced coordination is remarkable

to nefariously plan in selected controlled areas such as Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta and Clark county nevada to, like a well oiled machine, stop on election night, eliminate observers, bring in ballots, harvested, fraudulent and poised, to cure ballots and to keep that going until any legitimate lead of trump’s is swamped, is a marvel of evil

and to have at the ready people like the governor of pennslyvania give self righteous speeches about counting all votes

The likes of all this, in its brazenness and wickedness, astounds and must appear to be evil supernaturalness in its genesis
Fairly non partisan. Lol. I hope you stop lying to yourself eventually.

Anyway. We just made America great again. Bye Trump.
Fairly non partisan. Lol. I hope you stop lying to yourself eventually.
. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

I'd wager you never could recognize the use of literary device as a student

exaggeration, overstatement and its counterpart, understatement, and its cousin, litotes, there's incongruity, irony, wordplay and more all were lost on you and left you befuddled as to meaning I see

there's one thing I don't do, which is lie, so I'd request you strike that charge