Review: Robbed by Nessadollxx

That sucks I seen her when she was TR and her service was e exceptional. Was trying to see her since then. Now I am extremely weary
  • Mokoa
  • 03-15-2018, 08:39 PM
No activities took place.

Moved to the proper forum.
A culmination...

Originally Posted by Dr Grey

Yea i never saw this and her reviews looked good. I lost $$$ cause i thought it was worth it. Glad i blasted because this HAS to be known. Also she hasn't said anything to any of the threads i put this on. So there's your answrr.
One thing I'm curious about, did she actually book a room?
It's fine if you personally think it's worth it. I won't argue there. Some guys like to pay more or see who they want regardless of rates.

Most guys just don't find going outside their expenses and pay check to get laid at 350 to 400 an hour. Guys dig a hole financially and they do it anyhow. I've just witnessed more mediocrity, theft, poor service, fake photos, not as advertised and a low sense of providing beyond a certain rate amount. See more hustling as opposed to the opposite. You shouldn't have to be more careful picking a lady who is attractive and top shelf rates. But you do apparently.

Girls who are reasonable tend to like what they do, and results in a better session across the board. Then when business gets really dried up for someone, you see this happen. And not just her either. There's reports in all cities of bsc types of girls.

You would think if she needed cash, why not have a 250 or 200 hr sale? Fuck 2 John's and make 400 to 500 instead of stealing 300? Would of been more fun, and I may of contributed. Fucking logic I swear.
You gave her the money....bunco squad...they will get the money back for you.

here you go
(210) 207-7410
Didnt she post not too long ago asking for someone to get a room for her? Definitely has fallen from her status from the TR days.

Didnt she post not too long ago asking for someone to get a room for her? Definitely has fallen from her status from the TR days.

Originally Posted by cannoncocker13b
Dang. She was a fun Catholic girl too.
It's fine if you personally think it's worth it. I won't argue there. Some guys like to pay more or see who they want regardless of rates.

Most guys just don't find going outside their expenses and pay check to get laid at 350 to 400 an hour. Guys dig a hole financially and they do it anyhow. I've just witnessed more mediocrity, theft, poor service, fake photos, not as advertised and a low sense of providing beyond a certain rate amount. See more hustling as opposed to the opposite. You shouldn't have to be more careful picking a lady who is attractive and top shelf rates. But you do apparently.

Girls who are reasonable tend to like what they do, and results in a better session across the board. Then when business gets really dried up for someone, you see this happen. And not just her either. There's reports in all cities of bsc types of girls.

You would think if she needed cash, why not have a 250 or 200 hr sale? Fuck 2 John's and make 400 to 500 instead of stealing 300? Would of been more fun, and I may of contributed. Fucking logic I swear. Originally Posted by Dr Grey
I have been a hobbyist for 30 years, and never understand the poor decisions and actions that causes a good provider to derail a easy money job
For god sakes, I watched a waitress slave her ass off in the real world for lousy pay
The hooker logic is christal clear to them
I have been a hobbyist for 30 years, and never understand the poor decisions and actions that causes a good provider to derail a easy money job
For god sakes, I watched a waitress slave her ass off in the real world for lousy pay
The hooker logic is christal clear to them Originally Posted by milo
Sadly, you're always going to have good and bad ones apparently. Shitty part of it all is, someone fucking you over will cost a lot more now. Not that is sucked before anyhow. But shit, 300 bucks can buy you a ps4 or Xbox One.

Ladies, please stay reasonable. All I have to ask.
For those who can not see the ROS in the original post, the OP details what happened here.
Yea i understand the comments and the money talk. Your right some one good and who enjoys usually have good rates, but damnit i wanted the Champagne this time. I know jack and coke does the same but sometime you treat yourself. Plus i just got a nice bonus and had money to blow
Yea i never saw this and her reviews looked good. I lost $$$ cause i thought it was worth it. Glad i blasted because this HAS to be known. Also she hasn't said anything to any of the threads i put this on. So there's your answrr. Originally Posted by My1982Polo
Damn! Was it a really fancy Hotel or did she book the whole week?
Yea i understand the comments and the money talk. Your right some one good and who enjoys usually have good rates, but damnit i wanted the Champagne this time. I know jack and coke does the same but sometime you treat yourself. Plus i just got a nice bonus and had money to blow Originally Posted by My1982Polo
I personally don't get the champagne analogy either. It's cool if you wanted to blow money. But this girl has had a bad track record for a while. Not sure about champagne status for her. And to the contrary, there's some really nice expensive (and reasonably priced) whiskey out there too. Just saying.