New Dumbama was a Lazy, Chicken Shit Who Doesn't Support Our Troops

I'd really like to know why "healthcare rationing" didn't become known as "death panels" until the Affordable Care Act. This is common practice, and has been for a long time. Fortunately, the "rationing" is usually reserved for unproven treatments. Bullshit propaganda.
Incorrect. While unproven treatments may not be approved for payment by insurance companies, government involved in health care now will determine IF you deserve to receive treatment or NOT!!! Health care will be denied by the government for the purpose of cutting costs.

You want to have adults 26 yrs old on parents healthcare plans fine (its a result of Obama's failed economy). You want pre-existing conditions - fine, etc... But get government out of healthcare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMZ1ELoFIJE
1.) Everything in my statement is true, expect the very last statement, which is my personal opinion. The rest is fact.
2.) Healthcare is already denied by insurance companies for the purpose of cutting costs.
3.) The government has been in healthcare for quite some time. This is not new.
4.) You didn't actually state which part was incorrect, so I'm led to believe that you're simply parroting someone else's talking points simply for the sake of being argumentative.
5.) I think I need to go ahead and apologize to the other members for feeding the troll. Sorry! I couldn't help myself! This issue is very close to my heart.
Please provide references to support your statements.

If a treatment is norm its not denied by insurance companies. The government is in healthcare for the purpose of regulations. The government does not make healthcare decisions but now wants to. Oregon does make healthcare decisions which is exactly what Obamacare is going to do. The video I included supports this fact but I'm guessing that you didn't watch it.

And again you stated "Healthcare is rationed for unproven treatments - bullshit propoganda". While healthcare is denied for unproven treatments and you would need to pay for it out of pockets your "bullshit propoganda" statement is full of SHIT!!!! If you saw the video, the doctors recommended prescribing a treatment that IS proven and would expand her life but the government said FU die bitch!!!

Hey if you feel so confident why won't you move to Oregon!!!!
1.) Everything in my statement is true, expect the very last statement, which is my personal opinion. The rest is fact.
2.) Healthcare is already denied by insurance companies for the purpose of cutting costs.
3.) The government has been in healthcare for quite some time. This is not new.
4.) You didn't actually state which part was incorrect, so I'm led to believe that you're simply parroting someone else's talking points simply for the sake of being argumentative.
5.) I think I need to go ahead and apologize to the other members for feeding the troll. Sorry! I couldn't help myself! This issue is very close to my heart. Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
It's a third line treatment. It doesn't work on 92% of patients. That treatment is not the norm. I'll have to do some more research on the matter, but my guess is that most private insurance companies wouldn't cover it, either.

The government most certainly does make healthcare decisions, and has for a long time. Perhaps you've heard of the CMS?

People have been paying out of their pockets for things their insurance wouldn't cover since the advent of health insurance. Why do you suddenly have a problem with that?

Which statement did you want a reference for?
  • CJ7
  • 08-17-2013, 11:31 AM
Please provide references to support your statements.

If a treatment is norm its not denied by insurance companies. The government is in healthcare for the purpose of regulations. The government does not make healthcare decisions but now wants to. Oregon does make healthcare decisions which is exactly what Obamacare is going to do. The video I included supports this fact but I'm guessing that you didn't watch it.

And again you stated "Healthcare is rationed for unproven treatments - bullshit propoganda". While healthcare is denied for unproven treatments and you would need to pay for it out of pockets your "bullshit propoganda" statement is full of SHIT!!!! If you saw the video, the doctors recommended prescribing a treatment that IS proven and would expand her life but the government said FU die bitch!!!

Hey if you feel so confident why won't you move to Oregon!!!! Originally Posted by therock18
aside from you being a piece of shit, right now there are several norms in the healthcare industry that deny people treatment ... pre existing conditions, and caps on money for treatments come to mind... both of which will vanish when the new laws take effect ... just like you will vanish in due time.
Propaganda
1-playing cards when OBL was killed-BS
2-found his birth certificate-BS

can't y'all see thru this crap!
While caps are going to go away and denial for pre-existing conditions will go away it does NOT change the fact that OBAMACARE WILL decide if you get treatment or NOT!!!

Why can't you get that through your stupid libtard head? You can't understand English? You can't read? What is the problem that prevents your comprehension?

Oh I remember you can't go past a word with 3 characters so it has to be broken down to you like a pre-schooler!!!!

Oh and I guess you forgot that Obama delayed the out of pocket caps for insured

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapoth...ed-until-2015/

And this is your new NORM that you are supporting!!! How do you spell obama? H-I-T-L-E-R!

In 2011, the HHS announced $224 million will be given to support evidence-based home visiting programs to “help parents and children.” Individuals from the state will implement these leveraging strategies to “enhance program sustainability.”

Constitutional attorney and author Kent Masterson Brown states,

“This is not a “voluntary” program. The eligible entity receiving the grant for performing the home visits is to identify the individuals to be visited and intervene so as to meet the improvement benchmarks. A homeschooling family, for instance, may be subject to “intervention” in “school readiness” and “social-emotional developmental indicators.” A farm family may be subject to “intervention” in order to “prevent child injuries.” The sky is the limit.

Although the Obama administration would claim the provision applies only to Medicaid families, the new statute, by its own definition, has no such limitation. Intervention may be with any family for any reason. It may also result in the child or children being required to go to certain schools or taking certain medications and vaccines and even having more limited – or no – interaction with parents. The federal government will now set the standards for raising children and will enforce them by home visits.”

Part of the program will require massive data collecting of private information including all sources of income and the amount gathered from each source.

A manual called Child Neglect: A Guide for Prevention, Assessment, and Intervention includes firearms as potential safety hazard and will require inspectors to verify safety compliance and record each inspection into a database.

aside from you being a piece of shit, right now there are several norms in the healthcare industry that deny people treatment ... pre existing conditions, and caps on money for treatments come to mind... both of which will vanish when the new laws take effect ... just like you will vanish in due time. Originally Posted by CJ7
Link gives an error.

I think that this about covers it.

http://community.compassionandchoice...ent.doc?id=221 Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
Opens up just fine on my computer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
  • CJ7
  • 08-17-2013, 11:49 AM
While caps are going to go away and denial for pre-existing conditions will go away it does NOT change the fact that OBAMACARE WILL decide if you get treatment or NOT!!!

Why can't you get that through your stupid libtard head? You can't understand English? You can't read? What is the problem that prevents your comprehension?

Oh I remember you can't go past a word with 3 characters so it has to be broken down to you like a pre-schooler!!!!

Oh and I guess you forgot that Obama delayed the out of pocket caps for insured

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapoth...ed-until-2015/

And this is your new NORM that you are supporting!!! How do you spell obama? H-I-T-L-E-R!

In 2011, the HHS announced $224 million will be given to support evidence-based home visiting programs to “help parents and children.” Individuals from the state will implement these leveraging strategies to “enhance program sustainability.”

Constitutional attorney and author Kent Masterson Brown states,

“This is not a “voluntary” program. The eligible entity receiving the grant for performing the home visits is to identify the individuals to be visited and intervene so as to meet the improvement benchmarks. A homeschooling family, for instance, may be subject to “intervention” in “school readiness” and “social-emotional developmental indicators.” A farm family may be subject to “intervention” in order to “prevent child injuries.” The sky is the limit.

Although the Obama administration would claim the provision applies only to Medicaid families, the new statute, by its own definition, has no such limitation. Intervention may be with any family for any reason. It may also result in the child or children being required to go to certain schools or taking certain medications and vaccines and even having more limited – or no – interaction with parents. The federal government will now set the standards for raising children and will enforce them by home visits.”

Part of the program will require massive data collecting of private information including all sources of income and the amount gathered from each source.

A manual called Child Neglect: A Guide for Prevention, Assessment, and Intervention includes firearms as potential safety hazard and will require inspectors to verify safety compliance and record each inspection into a database. Originally Posted by therock18

fucking moron
Thanks for posting a reference to the Libtard mindset!!!

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
That didn't even make sense. You don't have to make abusive comments.