No AA policy on a different level

Thanks coach! You know I appreciate your guidance. I just laugh at it now. I just hope other hobbyists and providers are opened minded enough to know that not all AA men are bad and that allowing others to ruin the bunch is hurtful. Guys like me aND Black Jesup have feelings as well and it can be hurtful to be stereotypedone that way. But like I said, I am moving on with the great sexy providers here on eccie
Thing is, the ladies have their rules, and it is the hobbyists choice to respect the rules or just pass on by.

Many an "nba" lady has discovered that she must bend that rule after meeting some brothers at a social event or two.

As one of the older codgers in the hobby, I am pretty sure that I have been dissed bypassed by some of the young 'uns. Never been directly told, but I can read the runes.

Doesn't faze me or craze me.

Me and my fellow old farts named Benjamin just take our bizness elsewhere. I tend to research showcases and reviews quite carefully and I have passed up seeking appointments where the provider indicates old age preferences.
I have never understood why so many girls do the whole no AA thing. Okay wait lemme back up. I do understand why. However if you show respect for yourself and don't allow them to be disrespectful you shouldn't have any problems. I also happen to believe that for those girls who have everything hanging out and running a $40 special well you kinda are asking for trouble. I do a lot of posting on bp still. I consider myself a midlevel bp girl. My rates are above average but not by much. It keeps the trash to a minimum. I've turned some guys down over $5 literally. Behind my principles. I have respect enough for myself to not have everything hanging out all over the place. I started off when it came to my pics asking myself this...am I okay with my daughter seeing this pic. If I wasn't I didn't post it. I also don't allow myself to be seen as either greedy or desperate. And at the end of the day I keep good clientele and enjoy each guy I met with.

For me it works out great
ignorance at it's finest. shake it off. I look forward to meeting you hun.