"If they wanted me to be myself, they wouldn't be paying me."

Thank you Naomi & Jackie.

Yes I do enjoy the finer things in life, And No that is not just an oreo it is a DOUBLE STUFFT OREO ! There is a difference lol.

My natural personality makes me more like one of the boys.
I scream at saints games and will shut the world down to watch my lakers play.
I can take shots like a rockstar and I never pass up an opportunity to stuff my face ( see picture above ... lol )

Now as charming and quirky as that may seem that is clearly not what most hobbyist desire, So I have to modify myself to fit that fantasy for them.

Be honest Who wants to bang the chick that acts like one of the boys ;-P

They pay me to be the sexy, sultry, seductive video vixen and sex kitten of their fantasies, not the pajama wearing sports fanatic up the block.
Lmao I am not ashamed of my unsexy before pics

Originally Posted by JahiaraQ
That pic is so hot! I don't mind the ladies dressing up or down. Sometimes I like them to come all nautral, no make up etc. But thats just me
I am basically me...myself. Sometimes I do wonder why I am being paid just for being me. I have gotten many gentlemen that say they choose to come and see me because based on my posts, I seem 'Real'....I say 'Boy, I'm so glad I am 'real' or I would be in need of some major therapy!' Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Tiffany I agree that the one's that are real are ususally the best.
Lmao I am not ashamed of my unsexy before pics

Originally Posted by JahiaraQ

I've always had this fantasy of fucking a potato head.
Be honest Who wants to bang the chick that acts like one of the boys ;-P Originally Posted by JahiaraQ

(Raises hand).
On the boards the real me comes out....nuff said. No that's not what you pay for nor what you get lol. I act one way in front my parents and teachers, another way in front of my friends, and alas one more way when money is on the table. Was that TOO honest?

Here I give all of my body, some of my mind, and none of my soul...that's mine.
I'm "me" with clients, which is sweet educated and passionate, but I'm like JahiaraQ. I can be somewhat tomboyish and leisurely wear basketball shorts & sneakers with no makeup and act like "one of the guys." But then again I love to be girly and dress pretty. Main difference is I dont normally wear lingerie as I do with clients like Naomi mentioned and I'm a little more attentive to my manners and cursing- they wouldn't be attracted to my bitchy side lol. But still 100% always "me"!
jahiara is absofuckinglutely adorable!!!
We all wear different personas. "Amanda" is one of my personas... but she's still part of "me". I'm pretty sure, though, that most wouldn't pay to be with my most frequent persona, who I am when I'm alone (which is often- I'm an introvert)... unless you'd just like to just revel in my sheer presence as I troll and debate online and play MMORPGs, and if you would I've got a great discount for you. :P
Not at all. I'm me all the time; it's much easier to just tell the truth than to keep track of some elaborate tissue of lies.
The real you is always better than some distorted copy.

I've always had this fantasy of fucking a potato head.
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Thanks for the compliments everyone.

charlestudor2005 if you look anything like your avatar I will be what ever character you want
In the absence of reality, disappointment awaits. I have no choice but to leave skepticism in play regarding any provider I see and view it as an act. To lessen the disappointment no less.
On the boards the real me comes out....nuff said. No that's not what you pay for nor what you get lol. I act one way in front my parents and teachers, another way in front of my friends, and alas one more way when money is on the table. Was that TOO honest?

Here I give all of my body, some of my mind, and none of my soul...that's mine. Originally Posted by London Rayne
We all wear different personas. "Amanda" is one of my personas... but she's still part of "me". I'm pretty sure, though, that most wouldn't pay to be with my most frequent persona, who I am when I'm alone (which is often- I'm an introvert)... unless you'd just like to just revel in my sheer presence as I troll and debate online and play MMORPGs, and if you would I've got a great discount for you. :P Originally Posted by gfeamanda
Very well said Ladies.
hear ye hear ye... lol. I am a fantasy, I am not real