It is time that all guns be banned. 😀 The tree of liberty needs a trimming

• Vulva
  • 04-08-2023, 04:31 PM
Satire on top of satire. You’re crafty Vulva.

Remember Waco, the Oklahoma City bombing and Ruby Ridge. If the satirical “Vulva Plan” were implemented, they’d look minor league compared to what would come to pass. We’d potentially have open rebellion, like nothing we’ve seen since the Civil War. Originally Posted by Tiny
Stop it! only a few people would not turn them in.
Those dopes are expendable.
Gonzales? Originally Posted by Levianon17
https://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/...take-it-cannon
  • Vulva
  • 04-08-2023, 04:34 PM
You'll have to come fetch them up. I'm down in Gonzales. I'll put a flag out for ya.

Will keep an out for ya.
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Son...
When they come to take your guns, they are coming with weapons that will disable you electronically. You will be a little baby cowering in pain and they will take your weapons and smile. Then they will walk away.

You tough guys crack me up. LOL Come and take it
  • Vulva
  • 04-08-2023, 04:36 PM
the only way to end gun deaths is to destroy all guns. You know it.
TURN THEM IN!

"It is time that all guns be banned. �� The tree of liberty needs a trimming"

The following leaders approve of your message:

https://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/...take-it-cannon Originally Posted by Texas Contrarian
Thanks I learned something new about Texas.
You realize Vulva’s posts are satire and he agrees with you Originally Posted by Tiny
I thought that was apparent when I called him Frick of Frick and Frack.
  • Vulva
  • 04-08-2023, 06:37 PM
I thought that was apparent when I called him Frick of Frick and Frack. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I didn't figure you were into ice skating.
"It is time that all guns be banned. �� The tree of liberty needs a trimming"

Well... one dang sure ain't gonna trim a tree with a gun.
Welp... maybe a shotgun with Flechette shells could thin the leaves out a might.

I would not recommend using the Dragon's Breath round as it really fouls up the barrel, but is fun AF to shoot.

But what about bigger branches and stuff? Maybe a M61 Vulcan Cannon could prune it it up might.

But ya know what? Those could all make a heck of a mess and maybe cause tripping hazards. Luckily the Boring Company has a fun little tool for that, but you have to acquire a 14.1 oz propane cylinder separately. Although, they do include cash to cover the cost. Nice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz6aQ7bRL8s

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
That's how Texans light their grill, lol.
trim the tree.
elon musk flame thrower is useless. its more like a toy as compared to the real flame thrower of world war II.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF3DvMiNVIY
We are not talking muskets and black powder. The interpretation is incorrect. I don't care about militias. This is 2023. Non-binary's and transgendered are shooting up bars and schools.

Simply stated to ensure that there are no more gun deaths, all guns must be seized and destroyed. There is NO other solution that could prevent any death from a gun. All forms of guns, even if they designed one with a carbon fiber barrel or other material.
All guns, ammunition, all of it must go.

NO MORE GUNS! MILITARY, POLICE, NONE. ALL GONE

It is the best way forward. I am all for it.

GUN
a weapon incorporating a metal tube from which bullets, shells, or other missiles are propelled by explosive force, typically making a characteristic loud, sharp noise. Originally Posted by Vulva
satire or not...

you left out one important part of the 2nd amendment.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

arms bans are unconstitutional as govt. cannot infringe on peoples right to keep and bear arms.

wanna ban guns, repeal the 2nd amendment.
satire or not...

you left out one important part of the 2nd amendment.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

arms bans are unconstitutional as govt. cannot infringe on peoples right to keep and bear arms.

wanna ban guns, repeal the 2nd amendment. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
which militia do you belong to?
which militia do you belong to? Originally Posted by jiu jitsu king
It cracks me up when people ask that dumb question. The people are the Militia. "We The People" it's in the Constitution.
It cracks me up when people ask that dumb question. The people are the Militia. "We The People" it's in the Constitution. Originally Posted by Levianon17
yea but its unorganized.