Dominate Males In The Bedroom

• Satin
  • 05-18-2011, 01:47 PM
EA I think she got your attention buddy..

Olivia, great thread. For me, yes on both accounts. I freaking LOVE big clits, but they're pretty hard to find...
What scent would you use? Originally Posted by Goatnipples
Whatever One Makes You Get Out Of My Office Quicker lol
Good thread... I like to be a little dominant in the bedroom and take control of the situation at times. But, I mostly prefer to switch it up between being Dom or Sub during a session. It all depends on the chemistry I have with my partner. As for big clits? I thoroughly enjoy dining on a big clit. So if you have one, send it my way!!
That's probably only cause you don't have access to the reviews Olivia. Plenty of guys . . . hell, I can think of several guys I play poker with that are on this board that are dominant or like to be a lil on the rough side behind closed doors
I like to be a lil 'strong' with women at times, but nothing near what you would call too rough. Years ago I had a couple tell me that I could've put it to them a little harder, so I started being a little more 'vigorous', you know. Nothing too animalistic, but strong.

Now, if y'all ladies feel like we (me, at least) ain't hitting it hard enough, feel free to make suggestions while we're in the act. Something like oh, "F*ck that pussy, you black bast*rd!!" would send a clear message.

Just saying...especially you, Olivia, with all that AZZ you got down there in Houston.

LOL I would be scared to tell you that haha most of my clients that know me would laugh at me during session.... lol
  • bbkid
  • 05-18-2011, 04:56 PM
I have nothing to add. Well, except to ask if this has anything to do with this thread???
Thanks Girl If Men Only New The Shit We Deal With Everyday Then Im Sure Half These Men Wouldnt Be Opening There Mouth As Much Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Lots of words in this thread, but "big" and "clit" are by far the most impactful.
bbkid what tha hell are u talking about
Well I can't vouch for anyone else but I CAN say that when I'm meeting a woman for the first time or two I tend to play it safe and take it easy. You never know who likes what. A little rough for one might be considered borderline r@p3 (don't like to use that word in here) to another. I can get pretty aggressive behind closed doors but with a provider I'd be very hesitant unless is was discussed prior to meeting.
Louis CK - Aggressive sex!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4hNaFkbZYU Originally Posted by Max-Max-Max
That was funny lol I posted it on my fb
Ok So I Have Been Doin Some Thinking Are There Many Men Out There That Like To Dominate Woman In The Bedroom??? All I Seem To See Is Men That Like Women To Dominate Them.... Not Only Dominate But I Mean Men Who Like It Hard With Hair Pulling In Such....Just Curious Or If There Are ANy Men That Have A Big Clit Fetish That Is Rough Around That Area Would Really Like To Hear The Intel Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Here we go again, I didn't think the Olivia fan club was meeting again so soon?
  • bbkid
  • 05-19-2011, 07:26 AM
bbkid what tha hell are u talking about Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Sounds like Still Looking "got it".

I didn't think the Olivia fan club was meeting again so soon? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Here we go again, I didn't think the Olivia fan club was meeting again so soon? Originally Posted by Still Looking
whatever yall are just being ugly