Pregnant?

are pregnant girls more likely to allow cip? asking for a friend, i still wouldnt but if the only thing she worried about is getting knocked up ... Originally Posted by Will3219
how ya think they got that way ????

Yes they allow it. Speaking on behalf of a friend Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
is he still hiding so not to give that DNA test ????
I bet some lie at be knocked up in hope to get knocked up
its a free pass not to work and still get that hand out check
I'd love to knock her up.
My friend wanted me to thank you all for the help and info

I saw ,and pointed out ,to my friend that her current ad states 2 mos preggo

It appears hes in the clear unless she pulls some rope a dope shit or an October surprise

I mean she's a hooker but also women so we all know the kinda out of left field craziness can just appear outta nowhere .

My friend was 7 mos ago looking for some omicron natural Immunity and jumped all over my practice of visiting every hooker I could get my hands on and boy did it ever work

My friend thanked me as no way is he some idiot that thinks a "vaccine " can be developed 'warp speed"

During an ongoing genocide created by the new world order spirit of the age death cult . So my friend went for natural immunity in one hand and a fist full of ivermectin in the other

There was no slurping of slauchies ballls while pulling aside the chinese face diaper

There were no 14 jabs of an experimental concoction to serve as a retirement plan for Pfizer expects that may permanently alter the natural immunity in our bodies

Anyways thanks again looks like crisis evaded
Idiotic
Oooo

Shots Fired
2 months and has added video content to ad