Man-Handles

Biggest issue I have is guys showing providers the Rest Of Story.
I like to be honest. Sure I may try to be humorous about the encounter, but I don’t lie or make shit up.
But because someone insists on showing these chicks my ROS, I have to decide if I want to give all the info or not. If it’s a chick that I don’t care if I see again or not, I’ll put it all out there. If it’s a chick I think I will want to see again, I try to remember that she WILL see what I am writing thanks to some douchebag. Originally Posted by albundy
Ya just outed yourself!
Lol
Not that I give a shit..
I mean beginning of time I could have bought or made handles.
Shit
I could barely handle my own.. however..
I do KNOW THERE ARE MANDLES INCLUDING THIS PERSON THAT HAVE HAD THEM..
I mean LOOK..
People.. same reviews over years?
I don't care if they got 100 OKs.
I remember when they'd use cc's everytime they could thinking it would ok them.

Face it..
It's all bullshit.
Unless u know the woman running the show.

P.s. I can HONESTLY tell ya.. I never did. 100 offers.. but no.
I simply did the raffles and had a ton of clients.
I really can say I didn't fudge with the fake.

But they all do now..

What would it matter..
Oh.. and

They make triple my money doing it!

I.j.s
xxoo annie
Is a manhandle a woman or a guy telling his provider what's said in every review so she can have them pulled if less than stellar?
If it's a woman, I see the issue.

but no one is dumb enough to think some of you don't have every word told to you by saps you've convinced are their favorite.

Don't you have to be screened for VIP?

Either way, what's the difference and who has that much time to even bother.
A lot of cryptic posts that sound a bit crazy when no one seems to know what is even going on. Must be a private conversation in people's heads. Originally Posted by Captain Crunch
" AND THERES A LIL GREEN MAN IN MY HEAD" LOL.
I'm happy hope your happy tooooo...

Man yall do make me smile sometimes!
Xxoo annie
" AND THERES A LIL GREEN MAN IN MY HEAD" LOL.
I'm happy hope your happy tooooo...

Man yall do make me smile sometimes!
Xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
If it isn't my favorite Goddess! Look up Monacle Man in your little black book. That's how long it's been. Married a girl from Malaysia after the first wife ditched me.

I have someone who wants to chat, says she owes you money or at least wants to repay your integrity. Message me with a good number for her to reach you.
She's in Costa Rica, so I think they use WhatsApp to chat and no clue for money.

Can't believe your still kicking, my queen!
Frenchman St brings back memories!!! You literally tried to shove some girl in a dumpster for talking smack hahaha ��������

Baddest bitch ever 🤚😋
I’m confused, Annie. Are you saying I have a mandle?
You should know better than anyone on here that I’m the real deal. We used to talk on the phone when I worked nights.